Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

6 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

That if Aurier ? might have to keep 1 and sell 1... on another note how poor is that totw considering the players that easily could have been slotted in

TOTW isn't out for another hour?

4 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

no Son

No manlos

no Lew

pretty poo

I sniped Aurier after reading your post cheers, got to be worth at least same as Walker OTW

I’d rate him as the second best prem rb behind If Valencia (sat at 700k) I’d say he’s got to be worth 150/200k I just hope they update his otw Max bin early doors... just glad I sat on the pair as I was getting itchy trigger finger to re list at least 1 for the 85k

24 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I’d rate him as the second best prem rb behind If Valencia (sat at 700k) I’d say he’s got to be worth 150/200k I just hope they update his otw Max bin early doors... just glad I sat on the pair as I was getting itchy trigger finger to re list at least 1 for the 85k

Tahs inform could be could

3 hours ago, Ashley said:

Exactly my thoughts too.

Current side. 

Screenshot_20180314-122738_Companion.jpg

Nice team mate, honestly I found Bakayoko far superior to Pogba. It's strange how some players who have incredible stats feel crap compared to the lower rated players.

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

I bought 3 Auriers for 85k on Sunday.

Sold one last night for 105k to ensure I didn't lose it all.

Hoping his price ranges get sorted because I think he's worth 150-160k.

It’s total bs that the ps Max bin is still 85k I’m hoping for around that mark so I can basically keep 1 for free

Edited by dbtcity

beat the rush put them up early 

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

It’s total bs that the ps Max bin is still 85k I’m hoping for around that mark so I can basically keep 1 for free

too late had a few min before 6 now there are about 200

Edited by HankMarvin

9 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

40 pages to get to 58min at 130k

Jeeeez on the app the lowest I seen was 140k... hopefully I snare a lazy buyer

just typed it in the search and there’s a few at 120k ? if he doesn’t sell I’ll hold him till 2mora

stuck my other up for 128k and he went almost instantly 

Edited by dbtcity

7 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Jeeeez on the app the lowest I seen was 140k... hopefully I snare a lazy buyer

just typed it in the search and there’s a few at 120k ? if he doesn’t sell I’ll hold him till 2mora

gonna try get 130 today then but tomorrow when rewards are out

24 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

gonna try get 130 today then but tomorrow when rewards are out

Tempted to sell off the other around the same amount if he doesn’t go and just buy his If as it’s going for a about 90k

his price will rise 2mora imo, it will be like when I packed savic from my saved totw pack opened him and sold for 90k by Friday he was around 150k

Edited by dbtcity

3 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Nice team mate, honestly I found Bakayoko far superior to Pogba. It's strange how some players who have incredible stats feel crap compared to the lower rated players.

You're telling me? Pogba seems so defensive it's unreal. He stays back more than Kante yet he's set to get forward. 

Close

4 minutes ago, Foxy harry said:

Got sterling twice in two untradeable packs, tryna find a way around having to quick sell him. Want to put him in to another sbc.

Close fifa then re log in if you’ve got the players in your club just submit the 1 already in your club, if you need to buy players log back out of fifa and do the sbc on the companion app

Edited by dbtcity

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

You're telling me? Pogba seems so defensive it's unreal. He stays back more than Kante yet he's set to get forward. 

I don't understand why players don't follow instructions, it's so frustrating, I'm running and 41212 and every st I've used in the Right ST position just doesn't work as good as the left, it feels like a curse lol

7 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

I don't understand why players don't follow instructions, it's so frustrating, I'm running and 41212 and every st I've used in the Right ST position just doesn't work as good as the left, it feels like a curse lol

Same here.  My right striker always wanders off to the wing!   Only certain players seem to work there. SIF Arnuatovic, SIF Zaha, SIF Raffael to name a few.  Most other dudes are awful there... 

Has anyone else heard the rumours about EA releasing an SBC which would reward you with a baby Icon? Bought 4 SIF Icardi's last night for 62-63k each in preparation for this or FUT Birthday. 

Also rumoured that FUT Birthday starts tomorrow. It wouldn't surprise me if EA decided against doing any St Patrick's day promo, just as they did nothing for Movember, because Irish players heavily increased in price a month ago by people investing in them.

1 hour ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Has anyone else heard the rumours about EA releasing an SBC which would reward you with a baby Icon? Bought 4 SIF Icardi's last night for 62-63k each in preparation for this or FUT Birthday. 

Also rumoured that FUT Birthday starts tomorrow. It wouldn't surprise me if EA decided against doing any St Patrick's day promo, just as they did nothing for Movember, because Irish players heavily increased in price a month ago by people investing in them.

It's true.

IMG_20180315_095803.jpg

39 minutes ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Nice.

Any thoughts on what requirements are likely? Possibly high rated IFs or maybe even an Icon itself?

Looks like the big guns are coming. R9, Pale and Gullit. 

That SBC alone will be around an 86 rated squad maybe 1 or 2 Totws. However they could be packs to purchase.