Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

I done one untradeable and got Icardi (nice).

then did 10 2 player packs and the first one i got 86 IF Jonas.

then played 2 matches and lost both in the last minute so went on a tilt and spent my last 100k on a jumbo rare players pack and got 88 CDM petit. nice 800k in the bank!

the rest of the back was shite as the highest was an 82 so thankgod I got him :) 

seeing as I wasn't going to use Icardi i thought i'd trade him in and do an tradeable one.. got Icardi again lol but at least I can see him.

Edited by glenny_fox

Sold my 3 tradable PTG cards, William Carvalho for 60K, Forsberg for 52K and Stindl for 49K for a total profit of 110K.

I have been putting my untradable PTG's through the untradable SBC as follows:

Rigoni - Bertrand - Gundogan

Defoe - Carvalho - Firmino

Viera - Vardy - Damm - Bertrand - Isco

Gomez I will do tomorrow I really want Sandro or Milinkovic -Savic though.

Gave it another 4 spins with Lemar... 1)Bertrand...2)Damm...3)Hazard... 4)Goretzka!!! Think I’ll stick with him... 140kish later I guess I can’t grumble with the final outcome of Vardy, Martial & Goretzka... would love Vards to bag an If before the seasons out

Edited by dbtcity

4 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Gave it another 4 spins with Lemar... 1)Bertrand...2)Damm...3)Hazard... 4)Goretzka!!! Think I’ll stick with him... 140kish later I guess I can’t grumble with the final outcome of Vardy, Martial & Goretzka... would love Vards to bag an If before the seasons out

I think we all would as it would mean we are back smashing the oppo again! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Thank god I packed ptg Goretzka... I’ve wanted to use him for a while just couldn’t justify 300k at the time for a super sub but fvck me he’s unreal! One of the best cms I’ve used this fifa he really does have everything

I’m tempted to go for it but I know that I’ll give up Origi for someone worse like Gelson Martins

40 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

I’m tempted to go for it but I know that I’ll give up Origi for someone worse like Gelson Martins

I did the Defoe and Mario Gomez sbc when the ptg cards dropped 1st time around so I weren’t to bothered about binning them off, you get a Lukaku (Lazio) ptg card from the dkt this week I believe... it’s just your luck though I mean I’ve done about 14/15 of the untradeable 1s of which I kept Vardy Martial and finally on the last pack Goretzka but I also pulled a whole heap of crap... then you get Ak pulling Firminho 1st go

Edited by dbtcity

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

I did the Defoe and Mario Gomez sbc when the ptg cards dropped 1st time around so I weren’t to bothered about binning them off, you get a Lukaku (Lazio) ptg card from the dkt this week I believe... it’s just your luck though I mean I’ve done about 14/15 of the untradeable 1s of which I kept Vardy Martial and finally on the last pack Goretzka but I also pulled a whole heap of crap... then you get Ak pulling Firminho 1st go

Giroud! Argh.... That was a traceable on.  Maybe I should have just gone untradeable until I get someone I will use.... 

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

I’m sticking at Bobby Firminio (untradeable).  A bit annoying I had bought his SIF card last week, and that’s gone down 40k but oh well.  I packed Sergio Ramos in MM so I guess that makes up for it. 

Opened the 30-odd packs I'd saved for FUT Birthday last night. Best player I packed was Burki...

Did some untradeable PTG SBCs and packed Damm, Bertrand and Dembele. Traded Dembele into the tradeable one and packed Sterling! Nice 250k from selling him.

14 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Firmino is amazing.

22 WL games.

30 goals, 10 assists.

26 games, 36 goals, 12 assists now.

He is amazing. The best finishing i've used and he's always in space. I'd recommend him to anyone.

2 minutes ago, Beliall said:

standard firmino or a special card? i use 86 rated raffael at the moment, he's great but no pace

I packed the 87 PTG card.

He's amazing.

I start like this;

4-5-1;

Ederson-87

Arias-84 Van Dijk-83 Ake-84 Telles-85

Lozano-84 Del Piero-92 Brahimi-87

Fabinho-86 Gustavo-85

Firmino-87

Then in game i play this;

4-2-3-1

Ederson