Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Time to try and snipe a otw Aurier... goal and an assist for a 81 rated card which will increase to a 84 for 85k Max bin... IF he lands a special card his price will have to surely be around the 250k+ mark 

how much would it be worth sniping him for, i have about 70k at a push lol

Edited by Foxy harry

2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Time to try and snipe a otw Aurier... goal and an assist for a 81 rated card which will increase to a 84 for 85k Max bin... IF he lands a special card his price will have to surely be around the 250k+ mark 

More likely to find some rocking horse poo at the moment! lol Saw a couple but they went like lightning! 

• Like 1

Okay so Pogba is next Purchase. Then see if anything from FUT Birthday tickles my fancy if not I'm investing in the Premier League Squads for the League SBC. 

Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man United & Man City will require anything from a 79 to 83 rated squads imo.

4 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

More likely to find some rocking horse poo at the moment! lol Saw a couple but they went like lightning! 

I seen 1 pop up for 35k and I just missed it... ended up getting 1 for the full 85k, might try and get another but it’s a bit risky as if he doesn’t get an If I’m basically 120k down as he’ll drop back to 25k

update:after about 5 minutes I managed to get another for 85k... all eggs are officially in 1 basket lol 

Edited by dbtcity

17 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I seen 1 pop up for 35k and I just missed it... ended up getting 1 for the full 85k, might try and get another but it’s a bit risky as if he doesn’t get an If I’m basically 120k down as he’ll drop back to 25k

update:after about 5 minutes I managed to get another for 85k... all eggs are officially in 1 basket lol 

I got a OTW Cenk Tosun for 16k. He may be in with a sniff. 

4 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Snap I’ve been tempted to chuck him into another but I just can’t bring myself to do it lol I’ll try and unlock Lukaku tonight and throw him in instead

I stuck at Bobby F in the end, and just bought Vardy - as didn’t want to give up Origi quite yet as my other PTG (even though I am overloaded on strikers). 

Biggest mistake. Bought 3 mega player packs last night. Such an idiot. 375k down the drain on what’s is probably about 200k’s worth of pulls. Arrrrgg! 

I am currently at these 5 untradable PTG's

Rigoni - Bertrand - Gundogan - Hazard - Martins - Damm - Lemar - Bertrand - STERLING

Defoe - Carvalho - FIRMINO

Viera - Vardy - Damm - Bertrand - ISCO

Gomez - Martial - Martial - Hazard - Martins - Martial - Willian - MILINKOVIC-SAVIC

Lukaku - Giroud - Bernardo Silva - Plattenhardt - WILLIAN

I am very happy with those 5 at the moment but may trade in Isco if I can not win Vela on Wednesday/Thursday as I would still like Alex Sandro, Higuain or Goretzka

Absolutely battered some guy in the final of the dkt... he bags 2 ea aids goals and wins on pens... lollol this fvcking game is the absolute pits, I’ll give it another go when I’ve calmed 2mora but I think just sticking to the WL is enough punishment for 1 week

Has anyone else ever had this annoyance from FIFA? I was playing online FUT draft and for the first time I won my first game....this is exciting for me. So I get myself ready for the second game and what happens, without warning my batteries go and controller dies. Does FIFA do the sensible thing and pause whilst I replace them... of course not, it allows the other player to continue and by the time I have replaced them I am 4-0 down. I’m sure it is made my some absolute idiots.

lol 

Did the Daily Knockout Tournament, put the Lukaku card in the SBC and got nothing so rinsed and repeated a few times and eventually gave up so I did a tradeable one and sold the reward (Hazard).

I then decide to do some Improved Gold Upgrade SBCs. First one I pull the PTG Hazard again lol 

So I put him in the SBC one last time and got Sterling :cool:

• Like 1