Jump to content

Recommended Posts

First look June 5th 2017

 

EA Sports.. It's in the Game!

 

 

IMG_20170604_205503.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, thanks. Will skip this one and maybe go for FIFA 19.

 

You're better off doing the same - the changes are minimal from one FIFA to the next one, but by far more impressive in two-year steps.

In the meantime, it gives me time to complete further SBCs and play FIFA 17 or other titles to death.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Looking forward to spunking 60quid on it then complaining about the EAIDS every week. Its somewhat tradition now

this...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do people still pay EA £50 every year for a carbon copy of the same game? lol

 

Mugging you all off.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

No, thanks. Will skip this one and maybe go for FIFA 19.

 

You're better off doing the same - the changes are minimal from one FIFA to the next one, but by far more impressive in two-year steps.

In the meantime, it gives me time to complete further SBCs and play FIFA 17 or other titles to death.

I do this all the time. Buy Fifa - Get Bored - Skip the next Fifa - really want a new football game - buy Fifa and repeat. Think ive done this 2 year cycle 3 times now and most likely will do again. Fifa 19 will be my next purchase lol 


Edited by kingcarr21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Adster said:

Do people still pay EA £50 every year for a carbon copy of the same game? lol

 

Mugging you all off.

 

2 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

I do this all the time. Buy Fifa - Get Bored - Skip the next Fifa - really want a new football game - buy Fifa and repeat. Think ive done this 2 year cycle 3 times now and most likely will do again. Fifa 19 will be my next purchase lol 

this is why @Adster we are addicts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unconfirmed but it looks like XBOX have just lost their exclusive.

IMG_20170605_160642.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was expecting to see Musa, Son and Butland on the front cover tbf.... 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Unconfirmed but it looks like XBOX have just lost their exclusive.

IMG_20170605_160642.jpg

Doesn't look like Xbone has lost anything, more that PS4 and Origin have caught up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Doesn't look like Xbone has lost anything, more that PS4 and Origin have caught up

Yeah, they were the only one to have legends now all formats have it so they've lost their exclusive and probably some players now which is good news for other consoles surely?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brilliant that PS4 has legends. Might have to start playing FUT properly next year instead of moving to Seasons/Career mode after a few months. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Unconfirmed but it looks like XBOX have just lost their exclusive.

IMG_20170605_160642.jpg

With ea pushing the pro scene it was always going to happen, having these esports comps with 1 console having access to players the other didn't seemed stupid, absolutely buzzing they've made it over to PS4 ... not that I'll pack 1 or even be able to afford 1 till around this time next year though lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Yeah, they were the only one to have legends now all formats have it so they've lost their exclusive and probably some players now which is good news for other consoles surely?

It's superb news.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I called that the license will be over with EA and Xbox this year! Interesting to see how they are going to work... I assume just the same with a different name.

 

Even if it is the same game (which I don't agree with, there are noticeable differences when you play as much as I do) there are people who pay more for a subcription to MMOs etc. I know I will play it so it is absolutely worth the money to me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zidane and Ronaldo as legends.. Cantona, Cafu and more too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ashley said:

Zidane and Ronaldo as legends.. Cantona, Cafu and more too

Dear lord my prayers have been answered...... all I need now is the club to snap up Sigurdson and appoint a manager and it will literally be a clean sweep lol 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Erm, I may need to try this FUT thingy...

 

How many legends are there? Is there enough for a WC 98/02 dream team?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Amin said:

Erm, I may need to try this FUT thingy...

 

How many legends are there? Is there enough for a WC 98/02 dream team?

On XBOX, there's currently 76 legends that you can pack - Banner's an inside joke, or rather an IT joke:

http://www.futhead.com/legends/?


Edited by MC Prussian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×