Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

League Cup 2017/2018

2 hours ago, m4DD0gg said:

I am sure the £130K plus a week he earns satisfies him. Dont think i would have him back.

Wouldn't have him back either, just because he'd be at least 3rd/4th choice here now anyway and wouldn't get any more game time. I do hope he's moaning about his lack of game time to our lads though, show them grass isn't greener.

5 hours ago, brucey said:

Wouldn't have him back either, just because he'd be at least 3rd/4th choice here now anyway and wouldn't get any more game time. I do hope he's moaning about his lack of game time to our lads though, show them grass isn't greener.

Lets not act as though he doesn't walk straight back into our side if we re-sign him.

6 minutes ago, brucey said:

I genuinely don't think he would.

Really?

He's previously shown how brilliant he is next to a ball winning midfielder in a 4-4-2 so I think he gets in ahead of Silva and Iborra in that formation.

Ndidi is undoubtedly number one. But I think that Drinkwater would be 2nd. Silva 3rd and Iborra 4th.

Would be a nice problem to have.

Those Arsenal fans must be a bit torn - well the ones who want Wenger out.

They win and it probably keeps him going for another season or two!

Mind you be funny to see them win and the media darlings of Spurs and Liverpool be trophy less again. 

Spurs and Liverpool might be in the Champions league but bet their fans would love to have that winning Wembley feeling...

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Really?

He's previously shown how brilliant he is next to a ball winning midfielder in a 4-4-2 so I think he gets in ahead of Silva and Iborra in that formation.

Ndidi is undoubtedly number one. But I think that Drinkwater would be 2nd. Silva 3rd and Iborra 4th.

Would be a nice problem to have.

Depends how Silva does really, personally think hes better than Drinky but Drinky is definitely better than Iborra.