Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

League Cup 2017/2018

23 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Master bottlers. 

I find them a quite strange team tbh.

Obviously have the players and potential to win something, but always shoot themselves in the foot during good opportunities to reach one step further.

9 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Thats why I love football...3 "experts"Foxforum... firing off churlish comments, before game is even v at halfway mark. 

The result is now unimportant..Billic pep talk at half time, players up their game....Thats all any fan wants to see from

their team...Spurs could well still win, but Wham did up their game, like city last night.

DELI. Still cant grab a game like he should...this sort of game shows if your top men can

Produce, and turn the game...Ali is still lacking what A young Wilshere did have.

At present c Ali looks like a good weather player..when it runs for him ok, but not

that presence when his team needs him to step up..

And then there's always some bandwagon foreign fan who tries to show how smart they are after the fact. ;)

I don't believe that Bilic will be at Wham in January and I guess you want venture an opinion until February.

3 hours ago, FIF said:

And then there's always some bandwagon foreign fan who tries to show how smart they are after the fact. ;)

I don't believe that Bilic will be at Wham in January and I guess you want venture an opinion until February.

Yup these foreign fans....!!!

Glad I am a clever handsome...and fair Leicester lad.

Even in the world of football, I like other teams to hold on to their managers as long as possible...

Strange fact.....In a long gone world,The Hammers and foxes were 2 clubs and had a postive balance

They were the 2 teams that had, less managers, and didnt jump on the sacking spree merry go round.

I find no glee in predicting the demise of any football manager, then fob it off with, "but they have earnt

a decent buck.."

I like a good venture, so I would love to see  Bilic keep his job....But more so Claude Puel..

14 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Thats why I love football...3 "experts"Foxforum... firing off churlish comments, before game is even v at halfway mark. 

The result is now unimportant..Billic pep talk at half time, players up their game....Thats all any fan wants to see from

their team...Spurs could well still win, but Wham did up their game, like city last night.

DELI. Still cant grab a game like he should...this sort of game shows if your top men can

Produce, and turn the game...Ali is still lacking what A young Wilshere did have.

At present c Ali looks like a good weather player..when it runs for him ok, but not

that presence when his team needs him to step up..

My boss is a Spurs ST holder and the general consensus seems to be that young Dele has had his head turned. He's top mates with Kyle Walker and has recently changed agent, the feeling is that he isn't putting in the graft that he was over the past two years and would jump at the chance to move.

10 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

So really we need to avoid Manchester United/Manchester City/Chelsea.

I feel Arsenal at home would be winnable because Wenger likes to play younger players.

IMO;

Green = Good draw

Amber = Okay draw

Red = Bad draw

Home

Arsenal

Bournemouth

Bristol City

Chelsea

Manchester United

Manchester City

West Ham United

Away

Arsenal

Bournemouth

Bristol City

Chelsea

Manchester United

Manchester City

West Ham United

So out of a possible 14 outcomes... we'd be favourites for 4, we'd fancy ourselves in 4 and we'd want to avoid 6.

58 minutes ago, Lovejoy said:

My boss is a Spurs ST holder and the general consensus seems to be that young Dele has had his head turned. He's top mates with Kyle Walker and has recently changed agent, the feeling is that he isn't putting in the graft that he was over the past two years and would jump at the chance to move.

That is interesting.

Spurs building a good top 4 team, and then players before consolidating their career, with a few pots, start to get itchy feet.

32 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

IMO;

Green = Good draw

Amber = Okay draw

Red = Bad draw

Home

Arsenal

Bournemouth

Bristol City

Chelsea

Manchester United

Manchester City

West Ham United

Away

Arsenal

Bournemouth

Bristol City

Chelsea

Manchester United

Manchester City

West Ham United

So out of a possible 14 outcomes... we'd be favourites for 4, we'd fancy ourselves in 4 and we'd want to avoid 6.

I think that's basically correct. I'd consider Chelsea at home a bad draw but that's a good summary of our chances I think.

7 hours ago, Worthington said:

"The Sun reporting that both The Arse and Mancity might have cocked up regarding the new 'subs' rules in this year's competition.

Replay's being suggested if found guilty...Personally, I'd just expel them both !!:D

Does seem like a monumental fvck up if they got this wrong, the officials let it happen, so it shows they were none the wiser, to be honest, I think that it will be found to be correct. The argument seems to be semantics, rather than actual belief they did something wrong. If the rule is you can make an extra sub in extra time, but only if you have made 3 subs in normal  time, then it is a stupid rule.

Edited by Captain...

• 1 month later...