Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rincewind

Help from admin needed

19 minutes ago, Rincewind said:

I am not the name in the post. I am rincewind. I tried to sign in through facebook as i was logged out and was taken to the registration page. I am unable to sign in as rincewind

I've merged your account, can you log in with facebook now? I can see the account is connected with facebook so it should work.

I don't know whats happening. I click sign in with facebook and it goes to create new accounr yet my name is showing in posts I tried sign in through the forum but i think my registered email may be an old one. It needs changing to reset a password

Edited by Rincewind

8 minutes ago, nobody said:

I don't know whats happening. I click sign in with facebook and it goes to create new accounr yet my name is showing in posts I tried sign in through the forum but i think my registered email may be an old one. It needs changing to reset a password

I can change your email address on Rincewind to the one on this account, then try and log in via facebook again. Please confirm then I'll do that.

7 minutes ago, nobody said:

I;ve just looked and its the same email in the profile I'll log out and in. When I tried logging in via the forum it would not accept any email i entered so no idea which one i used.

Please try signing in now using the same email you used today

Thanks for help. Wht i sign in with Facebook is that I could not remember my PW for the forum and it was easier to keep logged in. But this time I was directed to the register page and could not access the forum without reregistering. Even tried searching for the login page but all it was doing was asking me to complete registering.

2 minutes ago, Rincewind said:

Thanks for help. Wht i sign in with Facebook is that I could not remember my PW for the forum and it was easier to keep logged in. But this time I was directed to the register page and could not access the forum without reregistering. Even tried searching for the login page but all it was doing was asking me to complete registering.

Have you tried connecting your account to facebook again since logging back in?

that link you sent says it was matched not tried logging in yet dont want the same trouble but i suppose i have better try

Just tried it. was asked to link. Kept the password for mow you sent

Edited by Rincewind

• 6 months later...
5 hours ago, DB11 said:

You can use all BB code tags across any platform

Thanks, but find it confusing as don't know what BB code tags are - sorry.

From the screenshot, I can't see the insert spoiler option via my tablet I use for this site.

I used to see it when I first got it but seems to have been removed.

It's not a problem, as rarely use it, but seen others use it recently to hide certain content from immediate view on some threads and it made me think about it.Screenshot_20180228-233942.thumb.png.1a43318e17d19d3ebcdf5612922eab82.png

• 4 years later...
  • 6 months later...
On 01/04/2023 at 17:27, Mark said:

I know I’ve been trying to get it sorted for a while

Perhaps, Mark, you can also sort out why I can't post on the 'General Chat' Forum. 

You will be aware that I have asked you before but to date I have not received a reply, why?:angry: