Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FraserSorensen

Sheff Utd (A)

1 hour ago, Shiprobfox said:

I'm travelling up from Leicester with my two kids.  Is there any chance of parking nearby the ground? Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask .... ?

10 minutes ago, AmyLGK said:

Oh I've just tried to pre-book the car park as there are only 32 space and it's full :( So It think the nearest NCP is at the train station :( I might get the train in! 

There's loads enough car parks witihn a 10 minute walk. I always do that for Bramall Lane.

Train station is far too expensive.

On 18/08/2017 at 15:33, baker11 said:

Where is the 2000 odd coming from? We are 5 short of selling the first block which had from memory had roughly 400 in, the second block had a similar amount but still has 65 left in it and lastly a new block has opened with 585 seats still left to be sold in it.

First block had 6 tickets left second had about 40 then last block had 568 in i think so were well on the way to 2,500 mark if we havent sold that already.

Unless they put fake figures on the website?

3 hours ago, AmyLGK said:

Oh I've just tried to pre-book the car park as there are only 32 space and it's full :( So It think the nearest NCP is at the train station :( I might get the train in! 

There's a big car park on Eyre Street, 5/10 minute walk from the ground. Probably the biggest/closest one.

I got a ticket for this online for my mate using my dad's account as he's listed on my friends and family.

What's the deal with picking it up from our ground? I bought yesterday so they were on general sale. Does my dad need to go down and show his ID, or can I just say I bought the ticket for one of my listed family and friends? Or can my mate even get it himself?

15 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

I got a ticket for this online for my mate using my dad's account as he's listed on my friends and family.

What's the deal with picking it up from our ground? I bought yesterday so they were on general sale. Does my dad need to go down and show his ID, or can I just say I bought the ticket for one of my listed family and friends? Or can my mate even get it himself?

I collected mine yesterday and had to show ID.

Just now, Lestagirl said:

Happened several times on Friday, some suggested using Internet explorer or Edge, it seems Google chrome was the problem, I just left it and tried again later.

Getting the same error in Chrome, IE and Firefox.

LCFC wouldn't be any other way eh!

Ill keep trying.....

34 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

2990? Really? That's a good effort.

I thought the away end was 3000 (ie lower 1500 and upper 1500).

No mate, lower is 2,990 and upper approx 2,700. The upper tier only gets made available for cup games if the demand requires it. 

Yes very good effort 

1 hour ago, pds said:

Ordered mine online and chose to collect from the King Power. Got down there and they have posted them out! When I ordered Burton tickets I requested they posted them out but they didn't.  

Our ticket office in a nutshell.

Did they post them today then?? When did you go in?

9 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

What points do you get for a cup game anyway? 

1 point as usual.

In response to Sol I would have previously agreed given the price but given every game is pretty much going to general sale at the moment I can't see what good that'd do!

Archived