Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FraserSorensen

Sheff Utd (A)

1 minute ago, Asha said:

Any of you guys received your tickets through the post today? Still waiting, which is a bit worrying as I want to leave for town soon.

22 hours ago, Lestagirl said:

I ordered Thursday and was expecting them today, not here... want to leave early tomorrow. Might have to go get a reprint then..if they do that, our delivery isnt til about 11.

yes mine came today... posted yesterday!! 

I spent 25 mins on the phone yesterday afternoon trying to get through and when I did I was told nothing I could do until today, if they did not arrive today when I was ready to leave I was told to call back and they would put my name on a list to pick up at Bramall lane.

22 minutes ago, Lestagirl said:

I spent 25 mins on the phone yesterday afternoon trying to get through and when I did I was told nothing I could do until today, if they did not arrive today when I was ready to leave I was told to call back and they would put my name on a list to pick up at Bramall lane.

Thanks for the reply! Mine arrived just this second, so all good!

10 minutes ago, Clarkielcfc said:

Is it mainly street parking round bramall lane? I can't remember lol. Cheers ??

Not around Bramaell Lane, so to speak. There's little car parks knocking around. 

2 minutes ago, Clarkielcfc said:

Nice one cheers ?? Just couldn't remember and it was bugging me! Sound!! 

Sorry not sure I made that clear, there is street parking around the ground put it is mostly permit holders or Blades fans that will have parked there all day. Best bet is a city centre car park. The ground will be a 10 minute walk at max from them.

Archived