Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirty Leeds

Do you guys have a sell on clause on Chris Wood?

2 hours ago, Dirty Leeds said:

Remember reading at the time it was 20%

He's probably off for 20+ million

Cheers

You missed a zero out. 200% sell-on clause. Whatever you get, you have to pay us double.

Sorry. :whistle:

2 hours ago, Dirty Leeds said:

I'd say he's the 2nd best defender in the Championship after Ben Gibson, who's likely to be off

You guys wanna loan us a few players?

Ulloa if you want, ill even drive him myself.

How tall is Pontus? As he caused so many problems attacking

5 hours ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

Hahahaha hilarious as West Brom sold him to us for a million pounds. #WoodBack 

Forgot about that. lol

I thought we got good money for Wood at the time. :blush:

I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a sell on clause as no one really thought he'd ever be talked about with these kind of fees. I wouldn't fault the club for not putting one in as I thought the Championship would be his peak level.

Woody’s still young. Would rather have him than Ulloa and would be a toss up between him and Slimani for me. Not that we’d buy him back but still. Glad he’s developed since leaving us. He’d never have been given that chance with us. 

I see a lot of Leeds as my best mates are fans so I'll always watch them on the tele and get to a game now and then (went on Tuesday night). He hasn't changed at all. Exactly the same player he was with us. His scoring rate is no different to how it was when he was at Millwall - albeit over a more prolonged period. 

He's one of those classic championship strikers who will never be good enough for the prem - Rhodes, Nugent, McCormack, Jerome etc.

Leeds play their whole game around him which suits him down to the ground and he'll hit 20+ again this season. I also think Ulloa would if he was put in that team. I don't believe he can make the step up but I'd love him to prove me wrong. Always seemed like a top guy. £20m is obscene though lol

Archived