Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirty Leeds

Do you guys have a sell on clause on Chris Wood?

Hope so.

His goal ration for you lot is good. With a run of games in a decent side he was always going to score goals at that level.

Who is he 'probably off' to? Burnley?

1 minute ago, ealingfox said:

It would have been an obvious and astute move in both a business and footballing sense to include one. So we probably don't.

Sounds just like us so :)

We cashed in on our sell ons on the cheap under Bates to give the bar a makeover

1 minute ago, TheRealWalshy5 said:

What do you rate him out of 10? For premiership standard

He's developed a nasty streak and is lethal in front of goal. He was too much of a nice guy in the past. Our fans abuse of him in his first season probably contributed to him becoming a rough and tough ****er

I'd say he'd easily get 12 goals in the Prem

7/10

2 minutes ago, Dirty Leeds said:

He's developed a nasty streak and is lethal in front of goal. He was too much of a nice guy in the past. Our fans abuse of him in his first season probably contributed to him becoming a rough and tough ****er

7/10

I liked his goal at Bolton first game of the season. Clinical.

7 minutes ago, Dirty Leeds said:

7/10

Yeah as he has the physical attributes to be that Costa/Kane kind of guy but never really utilised it until late.

Who would you rather have out of Wood or Pontus Jansson?

Just now, TheRealWalshy5 said:

Yeah as he has the physical attributes to be that Costa/Kane kind of guy but never really utilised it until late.

Well Jansson signed a 3 year deal last month, we signed him for £3.5 mil and I would say he's worth 15 mil

We lost Bartley so Jansson would be a bigger miss than Wood

2 minutes ago, TheRealWalshy5 said:

Do you guys rate Pontus Jansson?

2 minutes ago, TheRealWalshy5 said:

Do you guys rate Pontus Jansson?

Just now, TheRealWalshy5 said:

I can't speak for everyone on here but personally i rate him, burst onto the scene out of nowhere and was a right handful for most championship defences!

I'd say he's the 2nd best defender in the Championship after Ben Gibson, who's likely to be off

You guys wanna loan us a few players?

Archived