Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kopfkino

TfL will not renew Uber's licence

My friend who works in Acton says a journey that costs him 60 quid in a black cab can cost him 16 quid on the lowest Uber rate.

Is the difference really that great? Thus is going to go down like a lead balloon with the public.

Just now, MattP said:

My friend who works in Acton says a journey that costs him 60 quid in a black cab can cost him 16 quid on the lowest Uber rate.

Is the difference really that great? Thus is going to go down like a lead balloon with the public.

It's a non news story. They'll appeal, have ages to make some token changes, then carry on. 

It's basically a slap on the wrist. 

5 minutes ago, MattP said:

can work both ways tbf. ubers on average are cheaper but every now and then you get one surcharged and he goes the long way and you’re looking at 50+ quid for a 20 quid journey. 

Archived