Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Match Ratings : Leicester City 3-1 Leeds United - Results & Man of the Match

Tuesday 24 October 2017, 19:45
Carabao Cup
King Power Stadium, Leicester

Leicester City 3

Kelechi Iheanacho 30', Islam Slimani 71', Riyad Mahrez 88'

Leeds United 1

Pablo Hernández 26'

Total Votes: 146

FoxesTalk Man of the Match: Daniel Amartey

1. Daniel Amartey : 8.20
  2. (SUB) Riyad Mahrez : 7.61
  3. Vicente Iborra : 7.46
  4. Aleksandar Dragović : 6.92
  5. Kelechi Iheanacho : 6.79
  6. Islam Slimani : 6.74
  7. Ben Chilwell : 6.71
  8. Harry Maguire : 6.69
  9. (SUB) Jamie Vardy : 6.55
  10. Demarai Gray : 6.40
  11. Ben Hamer : 6.29
  12. Marc Albrighton : 6.14
  13. Andy King : 5.63

Team Performance: 6.71 (3/12)

Manager Performance: 8.20 (1/12)

Opposition Performance: 5.42 (8/12)

Officials Performance (Ref: Lee Probert): 6.35 (2/12)

Pretty terrible ratings for a team who won 3-1 and qualified for the QF

Especially when you consider the fact that the chemistry is evidently not great, seeing as most of the players aren't used to playing with this lineup, under a new manager no less.

Thanks for your hard work, @DB11, as always 

Without a shadow of a doubt Daniel Amartey was man of the match! I was sat in B3 and was constantly singing his praises as up til now have slated him. After the game on Youtube some Muppets were saying Kelechi had a good game because he scored one and assisted another and found myself trying to argue with them that OVERALL his performance ISNT what us city fans want. Yeah he scored 1 and brilliantly set up another but I cant ignore the fact that he hid away from the play throughout the rest of the time he was on the pitch... Am I out of order for thinking this as its truly bothering me tbh? Please let me know guys and girls as to what you made of his overall performance last Tuesday night?

1 hour ago, Redouane said:

Especially when you consider the fact that the chemistry is evidently not great, seeing as most of the players aren't used to playing with this lineup, under a new manager no less.

We were playing against a Championship second string, remember. A reasonably comfortable win is what you would expect.

17 minutes ago, Harry - LCFC said:

We were playing against a Championship second string, remember. A reasonably comfortable win is what you would expect.

Maybe so but the league cup is the league cup. Upsets can happen (Millwall?)

2 hours ago, Redouane said:

Overall team rating 3rd out of 12, so not that bad. Remember the first 25 mins were proper shite.

Well done Daniel Amartey. Very underrated player. Better from Nacho, but still think his first touch needs improving.

11 hours ago, The Blur said:

Thought Slim and Dragovic deserved ratings above 7.  Harsh that Vardy has scored higher than Gray when he did practically nothing when he came on.  

Doing nothing is better than losing the ball and refusing to pass lol  

On 27/10/2017 at 21:25, Redouane said:

Maybe so but the league cup is the league cup. Upsets can happen (Millwall?)

Milwall wasn’t even an upset. The players were absolutely on the floor in terms of motivation, belief, confidence during that spell. I think some people forget just how bad we were last season until we sacked Ranieri. 

54 minutes ago, Dickov22 said:

Milwall wasn’t even an upset. The players were absolutely on the floor in terms of motivation, belief, confidence during that spell. I think some people forget just how bad we were last season until we sacked Ranieri. 

Ranieri said we were the underdogs.

Archived