Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Online Adverts You Have Inexplicably Been Targeted With Today

6 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

lol my phone obviously thinks I’m Robert Mugabe.

D74AE4BC-B4F8-4471-99A0-3ED94C8CEB94.png

I get adverts for those kecks every day too. I would 100% wear them tho so that’s prob why. 

last weekend I went to T2 for the first time in town and it was mind blowing. since then ive had loads of adverts for T2 but I have 100% never searched for it online, nor have I ever shopped for anything tea related online. that messed me up a bit. how does quiz up know where I went shopping the other day? 

30 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

I get adverts for those kecks every day too. I would 100% wear them tho so that’s prob why. 

last weekend I went to T2 for the first time in town and it was mind blowing. since then ive had loads of adverts for T2 but I have 100% never searched for it online, nor have I ever shopped for anything tea related online. that messed me up a bit. how does quiz up know where I went shopping the other day? 

If you have a smartphone and it was active while you were there, possibly GPS/location data?

Not the first time I've heard this happen.

33 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

Not knowing what T2 was I googled it and looked at one of the products on their site and now I'm getting their ads.  Thanks.  lol 

Just now, Carl the Llama said:

Not knowing what T2 was I googled it and looked at one of the products on their site and now I'm getting their ads.  Thanks.  lol 

good adverts tbf man that christmas tea looks decent 

4 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

If you have a smartphone and it was active while you were there, possibly GPS/location data?

Not the first time I've heard this happen.

crazy crazy times we live in

3 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

My phone always knows where I've been, I get Google questioning me about shops I've been in, like a notification but asking about my shopping experience (!) and it records a time line of everywhere I go on Google maps. Probably could turn it all off if I could be bothered to look, but it is certainly pretty scary stuff. 

Archived