Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Evington Fosse Fox

Ticket arrangements for Chelsea FA game (not ideal)

3 minutes ago, 22BLUE said:

I'm not doubting your info, just suggesting that it might look a bit suspect.

Which I totally get. I get irritated by all the ITK people in transfer windows that post crap. But theres ways of saying things. Others queried it in a nicer way, I PM'd them with where my source was and that it was only 95% certain for the Sat but when it got moved to the Sunday it was 100%.

Thats all Im saying

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Hertfordshire_Fox said:

No it was the way he said it. Claiming it was unfounded.It was overly rude and condescending

Wont bother in future, was only trying to help people

This is what he said, in response to someone else "It hasn’t. Currently just pure unfounded speculation". He said nothing to you, we have no idea who you are or what you know. This place is full of bullshitters, you'd already changed your mind once.

How you get that he was rude and condescending I have no ****ing idea.

For the record, that is rude and slightly condescending.

• Like 4

Just now, SydenhamFox said:

Is there a typo in the on sale times for Members? 9am for in store and telephone, but 6pm on the same date for those who want to buy online?! 

Says this for me which is how it normally works? General sale - Online from 6pm on Monday 5 March, in-person or by phone from 9am on Tuesday 6 March 

6 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Says this for me which is how it normally works? General sale - Online from 6pm on Monday 5 March, in-person or by phone from 9am on Tuesday 6 March 

I think the website currently says two different things on two different pages. I was looking at page where you actually buy the ticket for the game and it says Thursday 1st March 6pm online and 9am in store and on telephone for Members. I just queried this with the club and it is a typo. Is should say 2nd March for in store and on telephone. They're going to update it ASAP.

Edited by SydenhamFox

2 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

I think the website currently says two different things on two different pages. I was looking at page where you actually buy the ticket for the game and it says Thursday 1st March 6pm online and 9am in store and on telephone for Members. I just queried this with the club and it is a typo. Is should say 2nd March for in store and on telephone. They're going to update it ASAP.

Oh well spotted. So basically everything they had written was wrong! 

54 minutes ago, Hertfordshire_Fox said:

No it was the way he said it. Claiming it was unfounded.It was overly rude and condescending

Haha i'd say:

'BOOM!!!

Is there a smug emoji?

I wont hold my breath for an apology Papasmurf'

Is fairly rude and condescending. But hey, i trusted you were right and booked my travel back to Leicester based on your info yesterday, so i can only thank you.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, leicesterseddon said:

Looks like Chelsea will be bringing the 4,800 allocation. 

Out of interest why are they putting the extras in L/K/P?

I always thought they put them all in the family stand? 

They always move l/k&p does my head in think it spoils the atmosphere a bit ☹☹