Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Puel In or Out - A simple Poll

Puel In or Out?  

707 members have voted

1. 1. Puel In or Out?

• In
    • Out

2 hours ago, Matt said:

As i've complained numerous times about I can't listen to him so i'm getting this information second (maybe even third) hand but apparently it was a case of Morgan being rested last night, it remains to be seen and we'll see if he returns in the next game but these comment, if correct, if true do not fill me with confidence.

If he drops Drago and brings back Morgan for the next game, then I take everything back, he should be fired for utter incompetence.

1 hour ago, Jimmy said:

Because we had been found out and were in the bottom 3 the old way

plauers apparently wanted it but not put the work in that made it successful before

I think it was Ranieri trying to implement a new style that got us in to relegation trouble. 

9 minutes ago, chicagofox said:

I think it was Ranieri trying to implement a new style that got us in to relegation trouble. 

Probs as a result of Kante going because our defence were constantly bailed out by the little guy.

Basically all our troubles since the title is Kante's fault for ****ing off.