Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

He did it for presentation at a conference apparently 

So what point is he trying to prove? Doesn’t matter how much money you spend on the game or how many packs you open, it’s potluck. It doesn’t guarantee you will pack anything good. That’s gambling for you.

51 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

So what point is he trying to prove? Doesn’t matter how much money you spend on the game or how many packs you open, it’s potluck. It doesn’t guarantee you will pack anything good. That’s gambling for you.

I think it was just a study on the statistics of a game and comparing to how EA publish their stats. Dunno, I didn’t write it! ? 

Just thought a couple of interesting posts to share 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

If you haven’t got Zlatan yet I’d recommend it, wasn’t expecting him to be so good. Only using him as a sub but he’s just scored 3 headers in extra time lol

Two games I played yesterday on the WL and I was winning comfortably up until both opponents made a change which was Zlatan coming on. Literally my team flapped it and lost both, all goals coming from Zlatan. His finesse shots are ridiculous considering he doesn’t have the finesse shot trait.

This alone made my decision to get him in. My club took a battering in the process but he is such a beast. I now have Zlatan, Tevez and Pato throwbacks coming off the bench when needed as well as Mahrez SIF.

3 hours ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

If you haven’t got Zlatan yet I’d recommend it, wasn’t expecting him to be so good. Only using him as a sub but he’s just scored 3 headers in extra time lol

Couldn't agree more. I usually bring him on just as I get a corner, use L1 to select him, aim to an empty space in the box and let him do what he does best! Although, I just played against Ibra and my TOTY Varane bullied him. Felt good lol won 6-1.

I've gone from 4-0 Friday night, to 5-8 on Saturday, now I'm 11-8 today. Came up against some absolute monster teams yesterday. One guy scored 4 green timed finesse shots from 25+ yards out in the first 35 mins, all hitting the inside of the post.

Edited by duk3nuk3m

22 minutes ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Couldn't agree more. I usually bring him on just as I get a corner, use L1 to select him, aim to an empty space in the box and let him do what he does best! Although, I just played against Ibra and my TOTY Varane bullied him. Felt good lol won 6-1.

I've gone from 4-0 Friday night, to 5-8 on Saturday, now I'm 11-8 today. Came up against some absolute monster teams yesterday. One guy scored 4 green timed finesse shots from 25+ yards out in the first 35 mins, all hitting the inside of the post.

You ever thought about moving your keeper in situations where your opponent is setting up the finesse shot?

I’ve never tried it but I’ve only just found out how to do it.

34 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

You ever thought about moving your keeper in situations where your opponent is setting up the finesse shot?

I’ve never tried it but I’ve only just found out how to do it.

Yeah I know about it but it's something I need to practice.

It's always satisfying when you clock on to your opponent covering the far post finesse, then you keep smashing them near post time and time again :D

4 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

What does R3 do?

Push in and move the RB button to move your goalkeeper. Can be effective on corners and edge of the box finesse shots as you can try and guess where the opponent is shooting but it’s also very tricky and a big risk for leaving your goal open.