Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

1 hour ago, HankMarvin said:

image.png.25d15b83a02c91720db6755bee39d83f.png 

Notices the timing, after everyone has been clearing there club for the repeatable Premier league SBCs very Sneaky

Glad I stocked up on some silver Cardiff players while they were still dirt cheap. Might do some more sniping tonight when you lot are asleep. 

Speaking of timewastimg, I started the Vrsalko single game challenge last night. At first like an idiot I thought it was just score in single player game (bit like that headers one from last year), so I PM’d the guy and he was super nice. We each then scored and I then quit. He was so happy, I then tried it with the next guy, let he him score. He kept tackling me, and I let him score 5. I then started trying and lost 5-3 as he was a nob (replay watching in single player!!). He then messaged me and said, it’s wins. I double checked and was like, oh.... I started trying after that, won 4/5 and lost on pens after the guy equalized at  90+3 (he had SBC Ibra, Neymar, Salah, Mane etc...) Best one was beating the team below... two starting icons and rui costa came off the bench. This guy also watched his replays ?

10089E6B-B881-4FC3-A906-58E36A0BCDFD.jpeg

6 hours ago, spacemunky said:

These are the times when I regret always selling my players and not having any in my club lol

Just starting the Vardy SBC with Wolves and all I see is their wingers up cheap. No way I'm paying 10K for Neves or the other silver CM.

It’s because of the hype of it. Give it a few weeks and the prices will drop.

• Thanks 1

I don’t know whether to get Bardy or not really. I mean he won’t improve my squad as I have Aguero up top and my bench has Throwback Pato, Zlatan and Tevez with Throwback Sturridge in reserves so it’s not as if I’m struggling for striker options lol

Only thing I could do is get rid of Jesus who plays CAM, put Aguero there and play Vardy up top?

Edited by buzzer_b

Completed the Premier League SBC for around 240k including players I had in my club. Wolves players are very over priced. 

Vardy finishes everything and anything just beat someone 6-3 online. Vardy 4, Zlatan 2. Dear Lord that partnership.

Edit: selling players from packs now. Albiol went for 8k, Forsberg for 6k. 

Bonucci and Son are in there plus loads.of normal golds. I'll probably be sitting on 100k again later

Edited by Ashley

9 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Completed the Premier League SBC for around 240k including players I had in my club. Wolves players are very over priced. 

Vardy finishes everything and anything just beat someone 6-3 online. Vardy 4, Zlatan 2. Dear Lord that partnership.

Bonucci and Son are in there plus loads.of normal golds. I'll probably be sitting on 100k again later

Sounds like it’s worth doing just for the packs. Luckily enough I did about 10 of the Prem SBC’s so got quite a chunk of Prem players. Overall I reckon it will cost me about 100k to finish it off which is a bargain.

23 minutes ago, Ashley said:

How have you managed to get Vardy and Zlatan in the same team with decent chem?

2 hours ago, brookfox said:

2 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Sounds like it’s worth doing just for the packs. Luckily enough I did about 10 of the Prem SBC’s so got quite a chunk of Prem players. Overall I reckon it will cost me about 100k to finish it off which is a bargain.

2 hours ago, brookfox said:

I'm still selling players currently sitting on 109k, transfer list is full. 

Wouldn't be surprised if end up on 150k plus.

Zlatan comes on as a sub.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Vardy will cost me just over 200k plus all my spare prem players. Just missing a wolves striker and centre back which are crazy money. Atleast the packs have covered about 150k of it.

Why use strikers? Use Adama or a winger. I had adama and Costa in there. 

51 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Why use strikers? Use Adama or a winger. I had adama and Costa in there. 

Yeah I did in the end. Managed to finish it fairly cheap.

Look at him looking all sexy.

20190116_174020.jpg

Edited by Larry_LCFC

Anyone play Madden? Just been told it's a concept like they use on there and similar to fortnite where you get challenges with players etc. 

IF it's true this promo has the potential to be huge and get people actually playing again 

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Phil Foden, De Ligt & Nkunku I've been told so far. Will update with any more.

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

Please be Hamzaaaaa!

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Anyone play Madden? Just been told it's a concept like they use on there and similar to fortnite where you get challenges with players etc. 

IF it's true this promo has the potential to be huge and get people actually playing again 

IMG_20190116_190358.jpg