Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Notts County Tickets On Sale To ST Holders Wed 20th Gen sale 27th

Claude Puel’s Leicester City will be backed by a strong following at Notts County on Saturday for their first pre-season outing of the summer.

The League Two club managed by Kevin Nolan are expecting more than 3,500 Foxes supporters to make the short trip along the A46 to Nottingham to take on the Magpies at Meadow Lane.

City have sold out their 2,946 allocation and remaining tickets are now only available directly from the County website until 5pm on Friday afternoon, with none being made available on the day.

2 hours ago, Stephen Hughes said:

Lady Bay retail park is only a few minutes walk, but not sure if there are any restrictions. Sneinton is a little estate where you can park for free and is about 5/10 minute walk to the ground. Sneinton Hermitage is he road name anywhere around there

Lady bay is normally only for notts cricket members on the whole, I live in notts area. Sneinton is very rough too, you may chance it. I recommend the station or cattle market for £2. For pubs wise the Trent Bridge Inn is close to the station and not far away from the ground, it is a spoons too. Don’t expect much round the ground ? I go there sometimes when we aren’t playing. The away concourse is also very packed too so maybe avoid.