Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Notts County Tickets On Sale To ST Holders Wed 20th Gen sale 27th

Tickets go on sale for Leicester’s pre-season friendly against Notts County to 2018/19 Season Ticket Holders from Wednesday 20 June.

- 2018/19 Season Ticket Holders can buy tickets to Leicester’s pre-season friendly against Notts County from 20 June
- Tickets go on General Sale on Wednesday 27 June at 9am
- The Foxes will travel to Meadow Lane for the first time since 1994 on Saturday 21 July (3pm KO)

City travel to Meadow Lane on Saturday 21 July, giving City fans their first opportunity to see their side in action as they prepare for the new 2018/19 Premier League season.

The Club have been handed an allocation of 1,926 tickets, including 9 wheelchair spaces. 

2018/19 Season Ticket Holders can buy tickets from 9am on Wednesday 20 June and Non-Season Ticket Holders from Wednesday 27 June at 9am.

Ticket Prices

Adults - £10
Seniors 60+ - £7
Under-22s - £7
Under-18s - £4
Under-12s - £1
Under-7s - FREE*

*Must be accompanied by a full-paying supporter.

Sale Dates

2018/19 Season Ticket Holders
Wednesday 20 June at 9am**

General Sale
Wednesday 27 June at 9am**

**Tickets will not be available to purchase from the City Fanstore between 28 June and 1 July.

Please note that this fixture is ALL-TICKET, therefore all tickets must be purchased from Leicester City Football Club.

Gotta be initial surely.

Why not just bloody ask for them all - it's local, it's a Saturday, it's a ground we haven't played at for years so people like me ticking Meadow Lane off the list.

At least it's a tenner..

13 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Gotta be initial surely.

Why not just bloody ask for them all - it's local, it's a Saturday, it's a ground we haven't played at for years so people like me ticking Meadow Lane off the list.

At least it's a tenner..

The sheepshaggers have been given the same amount be interesting to see if they get more tickets there tickets are already on sale

So 178 tickets left across the two blocks they have on sale, will likely release more blocks once all STH have realised its on sale? I imagine if we sell through all blocks on general we may receive a bigger allocation. Maybe demand wasn't as high as we initially thought?

Edit: Now just under 50. 

Edited by Yes N'Didi

2 hours ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

I presume the other blocks will soon go on sale?? Wanted front row of a block with my son, seems they're only selling 2 blocks to begin with, why??? 

Me too.  I've just called them and they told me that they are only selling the "back sections" of the blocks and not the front.

Seems unlikely to me.

3 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Derby have got an allocation of nearly 3k there the week before, so this limit's clearly not on police advice. Another LCFC ticketing balls-up then?

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2018/06/notts-county-tickets-on-sale-now

I'd imagine they are just being held back to see how sales are going. If we sell our initial we go back for more like Derby did. Makes sense and closer to the time if we have no further interest then they sell them as home seats. The selling order would seem indicative of that as well so no real drama unless they tell us we have no more tickets and can't get any more.

1 hour ago, Yes N'Didi said:

I'd imagine they are just being held back to see how sales are going. If we sell our initial we go back for more like Derby did. Makes sense and closer to the time if we have no further interest then they sell them as home seats. The selling order would seem indicative of that as well so no real drama unless they tell us we have no more tickets and can't get any more.

Yeah, hopefully you're right.

18 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

OK so those two upper tier blocks are sold out when's the rest or more going on sale? Joke to sell just two upper tier blocks then that's it, we could take thousands to this why be so tight with the ticks

Because that's how our ticket office works, they are clueless.

21 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

Because that's how our ticket office works, they are clueless.

The worse thing about the ticket office is most of them don't give a sh*te. Always refer anything slightly outside the norm to some chinless wonder behind the tinted window and then come back with a negative answer.

In any other walk of life there'd be losing customers in droves.

Edited by Crazy Kop Corner
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Now I've missed another blocks front row as z2 has gone on sale. Has anyone got front row seats I can buy or I buy 3 seats and swap them for front row? I need 2 adults and 1 11 year old. 

Just out of curiosity why do you have to sit on the front row? 

9 hours ago, Marmite said:

Just out of curiosity why do you have to sit on the front row? 

My lad likes an unobstructed view, he's not the tallest, and knowing from many previous experiences of everyone standing at away games he struggles to see. Now we are in the days of choosing your seats I'd like front row of I can get them. Changes the experience somewhat if he can't really see.