Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Pello2k

Ticket exchange thread 2018/19 (Wanted/For Sale)

I have a ticket for the Southampton Cup fixture that I will be unable to use because I live in London and can't make the rearranged date. 

East Stand - J2 @ face value

Someone earlier has said that you can return to the club for a full refund but it does say on my confirmation email that

Tickets remain non-refundable in the event a supporter cannot attend the rearranged date/time...

1 hour ago, oadby.fox said:

I have a ticket for the Southampton Cup fixture that I will be unable to use because I live in London and can't make the rearranged date. 

East Stand - J2 @ face value

Someone earlier has said that you can return to the club for a full refund but it does say on my confirmation email that

Tickets remain non-refundable in the event a supporter cannot attend the rearranged date/time...

But I think that was before they rearranged it, as in changed the date.   You need to email the ticket office and they will accept returns until 16th November.

Edited by Lestagirl

Once again looking for the help of someone on foxestalk. Booked the day off work and will go on the Walk for Vichai. Would like 1 or 2 tickets (seated together) for the Burnley game.

Will give to a charity of your choice which I'd hope is The Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Foundation.

15 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

They're on general sale. Only about 30 tickets left now though

Tried to buy three before I posted but was greeted with a very bizarre (read: overtly techy) message saying I was limited to only one ticket, which I've now realised (too late!) was due to me not being logged into my lcfc.com account at the time.

So, thank for the message, but.... 

(still) looking for 2 (ideally 3) tickets for upcoming Fulham game.

Hi All, a fox who has been away recently and coming home to pay respects on Saturday at the walk - a long shot as know 100s of people in the same situation, but if anyone does have a spare ticket - happy to pay and of course meet where ever.

Thanks,

S

6 hours ago, cruyff99 said:

Aaargh I just learn today that I can't make the re-scheduled Carabo Cup match vs Southampton on 27 Nov thanks to work....so I have 1 spare ticket going in SK1 block, row MM, for £12 (face value)

You can return for refund til 16th Nov.

• Like 1