Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Pello2k

Ticket exchange thread 2018/19 (Wanted/For Sale)

On 20/11/2018 at 23:13, FoxesNeverQuitBoyz said:

Still looking for at least 2 home match tickets for Leicester v Spurs 8/12 KO 19.45 to take my mums partner (for a birthday treat and who is still recovering from brain surgery) and maybe my brother + 1 extra if we can get them. Thankyou

Based in Glenfield.

Hi mate did u manage to get tickets??

15 hours ago, VamosFoxos said:

Hey, 

Probably a longshot but I am looking for three tickets to the Tottenham game. Would love it If someone was able to help mem

If you hold out another day or so then these will make general sale. Loads left still. Block G1 has blocks of seats together.

This isn't that popular a game due to the late kick off and close to Christmas. It will sell out once it hits general sale so just keep an eye out for when it does hit general.

Maybe even try phoning the club today and asking, you never know?

Edited by KrefelderFox666

7 hours ago, JR99 said:

MASSIVE long shot but looking for 3 tickets for boxing day man city to take my nana and grandad as a Christmas present... I know its unlikely but I'd be eternally grateful :worship:

You could try taking them to Man City Cup game on 18th December, be much easier to get tickets.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 09bballer said:

You could try taking them to Man City Cup game on 18th December, be much easier to get tickets.

I've got my tickets already but they don't like the cold late nights now sadly :unsure: just gotta put up with my brother instead :thumbdown:

One Concession available for Fulham. Can be upgraded to an adult on the night for £10.

Selling it for £12 at this late stage. Also have a coach ticket available for £5 if anyone wants that as well.

Can meet tonight or in London.

Edited by Harry - LCFC