Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Pello2k

Ticket exchange thread 2018/19 (Wanted/For Sale)

9 hours ago, oadby.fox said:

Looking for 2 (3 if poss) adult tickets for Arsenal away.

Hoping to pick some up myself but not sure how many will be left when it/if it goes to general sale.

There's still about 400 tickets left with a full block to go on sale. Probably 1,000 tickets left. This will 100% make General Sale

• Like 1

Got 2 tix for the Huddersfield game tomorrow if anybody is after any. 1 senior and 1 adult in G2 row B seated together for £50 the pair. Last min issue means I cant go. Either collect or may drop off if local to Hinckley or could possibly meet near ground.

14 minutes ago, Harpfoxes said:

Thanks KrefelderFox666, I will keep checking...

It's a bit hit and miss when the club put home games on general sale, they normally wait until a week or so before.

Might be worth sending them an email or phoning them to see if they have any idea? If you do, good luck.

They are trying to make people buy memberships to buy home tickets, good business but not so good in fan relations.

I’m looking for 2-3 tickets 1/2 Adults and a Child ticket (11yrs old) for Leics v West Ham in late October. If anybody can help I’d be most grateful - will happily pick up and drop of ST’s if anybody can’t go etc. Looking to take an 11 year old to his first ever football match.