Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
soccer express

Car Parking Old Trafford £7

Man United V Leicester City 

First game in the Premiership 2018-19

Date Friday Night 10th August 2018

Going to Old Trafford By Car , we operate a Supervised Vetted Car Park, with CCTV in operation.Staff are present before during and 1 hour 15 mins after the game.

10 minute walk to the stadium, 2 minutes to the M602

Next to salford quays.

Shops & eateries near by

Postcode: M50 3UP

Price only £7 pay staff at car park entrance.

48 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

If you're driving, park for free at Altrincham station and get the tram in.

Best thing to do if you're driving up. Saves the long wait getting out of Manchester if you've parked up near the ground.

Only downside is the queue for the tram after the match can sometimes be an hour or so.

1 hour ago, boots60 said:

Best thing to do if you're driving up. Saves the long wait getting out of Manchester if you've parked up near the ground.

Only downside is the queue for the tram after the match can sometimes be an hour or so.

I've only done it once, but found it wasn't too bad going westbound. Eastbound looked a horror show though.

2 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Another tip is to get the tram to Trafford Bar and walk from there - it's not a huge distance and it's even more effective for getting home afterwards.

Exchange Quay is the nearest tram to Old Trafford and on the way back you'll find yourself the first stop of the crowds. 

26 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Exchange Quay is the nearest tram to Old Trafford and on the way back you'll find yourself the first stop of the crowds. 

That's another way of doing it, but my suggestion means you walk 'the wrong way' towards Manchester, but makes escaping the other way (towards Didsbury, Chorlton and Altrincham) easier I think.

16 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

That's another way of doing it, but my suggestion means you walk 'the wrong way' towards Manchester, but makes escaping the other way (towards Didsbury, Chorlton and Altrincham) easier I think.

Ahh got ya, whereas my way is if you going back into Manchester.