Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Player Ratings : Leicester City 1-2 Liverpool

Leicester City 1-2 Liverpool

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 6.3

Total Average Rating

267 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Nampalys Mendy 7.2
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Daniel Amartey Substitute 5.2
  4. Manager Confidence 0% 0%

3 minutes ago, inckley fox said:

It could make for some quite explosive discussions, couldn't it?

Personally, I think it would be fun. But even if it's impractical, I think it'd still be best to reduce the chance of other people's votes swaying how someone casts theirs.

Problem is some people just don't know how to discuss things in a civilised manner and feel the need to resort to insults etc.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, davieG said:

Problem is some people just don't know how to discuss things in a civilised manner and feel the need to resort to insults etc.

I've seen this mentioned a lot recently. Has it become a major problem?

It must be difficult striking the balance between stoking up a good debate, which is a reason why people come on here, and making sure it stays respectful. Or is it a case of times changing, and people complaining about things that they wouldn't have complained about in the past?

12 hours ago, Mark said:

I'll try and make that available soon, and look into some of the other requests. If you click the Player Ratings tab at the top or in the menu on mobile you can see results on there though.

I find fiddling around with sliders on an iPad a bit tricky. Any chance of having plus and minus buttons instead?

This voting system is much better for me. For some reason the old poll system wouldn’t save so I wasn’t sure if my votes were being recorded.

This seems to work fine with my IPhone, but I do miss where you can vote on the other things such as manager confidence etc