Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Player Ratings : Leicester City 1-2 Liverpool

Leicester City 1-2 Liverpool

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 6.3

Total Average Rating

267 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Nampalys Mendy 7.2
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Daniel Amartey Substitute 5.2
  4. Manager Confidence 0% 0%

Season: 2018/19
Voting Starts: 01/09/18
Voting Ends: 06/09/18

1. Kasper Schmeichel
  2. Ricardo Pereira
  3. Wes Morgan
  4. Harry Maguire
  5. Ben Chilwell
  6. Rachid Ghezzal
  7. Wilfred Ndidi
  8. Nampalys Mendy
  9. Marc Albrighton
  10. James Maddison
  11. Demarai Gray
  12. Kelechi Iheanacho (sub)
  13. Shinji Okazaki (sub)
  14. Daniel Amartey (sub)

1 minute ago, Sublime_Coatsworth said:

Thanks for doing this. It looks nice on the eyes - but by missing Puel, Ref, etc it’s step backward imo.

I believe the plan is to add features to it as it beds in and proves itself. Give it  time folks you all sound like frustrated LCFC fans.

8 minutes ago, davieG said:

I believe the plan is to add features to it as it beds in and proves itself. Give it  time folks you all sound like frustrated LCFC fans.

Without having the full range of selections like ref/opposition/manager etc, it means it'll screw with whatever end of season summaries eventually get produced. It's a minor thing admittedly, but it is something that quite a few of us like seeing...

Its a nice idea and it does look great, but imo perhaps it should run alongside the current version for a few weeks whilst this one catches up feature-wise?

• Like 2

The problem with NA and I've used them myself is not every one will use it so you get a distorted rating in respect to the other players.

An alternative could be to have a minimum time on the pitch  but what would be a minimum and what happens if the late sub scores a winning goal or more.

I guess there's not a perfect solution.

There's some peculiar ratings there, so far. There's no way Morgan was so inferior to Maguire and Pereira, and also the 2nd worst performer on the pitch. And there's no way Maddison's performance was on a par with Ndidi's. Did the people posting these ratings actually watch this game, or were they pre-programmed to think Morgan's past it, while Maguire, Pereira and Maddison are amazing?

26 minutes ago, inckley fox said:

There's some peculiar ratings there, so far. There's no way Morgan was so inferior to Maguire and Pereira, and also the 2nd worst performer on the pitch. And there's no way Maddison's performance was on a par with Ndidi's. Did the people posting these ratings actually watch this game, or were they pre-programmed to think Morgan's past it, while Maguire, Pereira and Maddison are amazing?

Morgan gave the ball away 3 or 4 times from simple long balls from Liverpool. I think he should have closed down the space for the first goal when it went through Pereira aswell. Wasn’t awful but was a weak link imo. 

Edited by OhYesNdidi
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, OhYesNdidi said:

Morgan gave the ball away 3 or 4 times from simple long balls from Liverpool. I think he should have closed down the space for the first goal when it went through Pereira aswell. Wasn’t awful but was a weak link imo. 

He also missed a sitter and generally looked uncomfortable on the ball.

I love Wes but this style of play doesn’t suit him and he didn’t have a good game. Maguire and Morgan both started slowly but Maguire grew into the game and offered so much more in terms of distribution, he also set up one of our best chances by winning the ball on the half way line and picking out Ghezzal to set up Gray.