Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxile5

Trance

Used to be a big trance head back in the day, Passion, Crasher, Slinky, Bubble love, Hotdog all used to be in the diary most weekends.

Will always have big respect for what Genix helped achieve at Passion and kept it going many years more than most thought, deserves the world recognition he is getting now.

Not into it as much now, I guess age more than anything, still a big fan of M.I.K.E Push, Will Atkinson, Dash Berlin, Solarstone, David Forbes.

Still have a monster vinyl collection that I can't see ill ever part with even though I haven't even got a sodding set of decks anymore.

• 1 year later...
On 15/09/2018 at 12:22, EastAnglianFox said:

Still have a monster vinyl collection that I can't see ill ever part with even though I haven't even got a sodding set of decks anymore.

You still holding onto these vinyl? Just sorting my basement out and I think that I need to broaden my collection!!

Ferry at PaSSion on Saturday. Cannot wait. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

You still holding onto these vinyl? Just sorting my basement out and I think that I need to broaden my collection!!

I'm jealous, Ferry is still awesome. Was just listening to 'Brian Kearney - All over again' earlier, what a track that is.

• Like 1

Just now, deejdeej said:

I'm jealous, Ferry is still awesome. Was just listening to 'Brian Kearney - All over again' earlier, what a track that is.

Ferry is one of the DJs that can make people dance that aren't into Trance.

Oddly enough Kearney is supporting that evening. Gonna be brilliant.

6 hours ago, foxile5 said:

An absolute monster night mate, gutted I won't be there even worse knowing lots of my family and mates are going all who live about 5 mins down the road. 

I honestly don't know where id put myself all night, Kearney/Corsten, Jules/John 00, JFK/Genix, Fontaine/Tall Paul. Not to mention my old mucker Marc West, just a shame Andy Bagguley isn't playing as that would have just completed the night imo. 

Am holiding on to the vinyl mate... Its the only thing I have left that makes me feel young 😂

:( blimey, sounds awful for many that were close by at the time and obviously thoughts to the family and the poor soul that was lost. 

I know it's completely irrelevant but @foxile5 how did the night end? Did the lights all just come back or something or DJ announcement? 

I was there as the medics attended initially. It was at the top of the green room. Harrowing to see CPR performed in a club. 

They moved the crowd out of the green room and soon enough Ferry was on the mic to do a little speech. Jfk was at the side and relayed to ferry that the club was closing. Basically just turfed out. 

So sad. That will live with me for a while

17 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Crap times right now but Gareth Emery has recently produced a real uplifting track if you haven't heard it, it's called 'You'll be okay". :appl:

I'll check it out.

I've never been that into Emery, to be honest. It always struck me that he skipped any authentic trance experience and just wanted to global megastar image. 

Indeed crap times in the trance community but ironically over they years its trance music itself that has helped me through the tough times.

Anybody else have go to tracks when they need a pick me up?

John O'Callaghan - Big Sky 

Will Atkinson - Numb the Pain (This was on repeat for months a couple of years back after a rough year)

Lee Pasch - Emotion 

Some great picks, already bringing back memories, hope now this thread gets filled with some forgotten classic songs / sets to keep us going over the next few months.

Along with Ric's stick this on for an hour or 2 and the mood will lift (there is a gap of silence half way in but only last for a couple of minutes)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...