Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Applaud Mahrez.

13 hours ago, Stadt said:

Yeah, personally I was distraught with the 17 league goals scored in our solitary title winning season 

And that somehow entitled him to behave the way he did towards the club that gave him the chance to play in the Premier League after being plucked from obscurity ? Just accept he behaved appallingly instead of trying to cover up for it.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, MPH said:

im always sympathetic to people’s personal situations but he was still being paid thousands of pounds a week to play. refusing to play is inexcusable in my opinion... they may of gone back on an ageement but he signed a contract so he did aswell- don’t thibk he can hold any moral high ground.

edit: just to add that there can be compassionate leave granted or a medical leave of absence  where you are signed off by a Dr for highly traumatic events/ depression, ect... i  have a son with special needs and i can’t tell you how many times we have been in hospital with him and been worried for his future... but you can’t be off forever.

Leo was going through something pretty awful with his family. I think that the club realized he was put in an unfair situation and if he was so in the wrong, they wouldn't have signed him to a new contract (it's not like he was as important of a player as Mahrez at that point). Either way, I appreciate your point of view, especially in light of what you just shared. I hope you and your son are enjoying the holidays.

On 18/12/2018 at 13:29, Trav Le Bleu said:

Won't clap, won't boo.

He didn't exactly treat us with respect, but you have to appreciate be was a large part of our title win.

And I didn't. Kind of embarrassing that he got a bigger applause than any of our current players.

• Like 1