Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Applaud Mahrez.

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Unless you think the whole thing was completely made up then that’s exactly what Mahrez did. Went AWOL and missed 3 or 4 games if I remember correctly 

its very very possible i have had a ‘mare here.

3 hours ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

I think it would have more utility to encourage people to cheer our current players and not boo them

No good cheering for Mahrez if we groan at everything Iheanacho does

It would be nice if Iheanacho would do something that would warrant cheers.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, LcfcOk said:

Why would anyone boo him?

was technically our best player to ever wear a city shirt? 

Could never boo anyone who was part of that title winning side 

Nah booing him is moronic. Can understand not clapping him but for that season alone he deserves to not be booed

3 hours ago, Quorndon_Fox said:

Kante left without a fuss and has time after time come back to the support the lads without any fanfair.

I'm not going waste calories clapping Mahrez nor oxygen booing him. We gave him his chance to become the player he did when nobody would give him a second look, he had some great match winning games but then decided when he wanted away to walk the touchline looking completely disinterested in a majority of games, came out in front of the cameras and told the world he wanted gone, WENT ON STRIKE AND WENT AWOL despite the club trying to cut a deal to let him go. 

Cut from different cloth and frankly I'm disinterested in anything he does now.

While being paid 80k+

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, MPH said:

i don’t think he exactly did what Ulloa did who publicly  refused to play for us and was still treated with respect by some. asking for a transfer is one thing but refusing to play for us takes it to a whole new lvl

How have you had over 4,000 posts and still have such a terrible understanding of the Ulloa situation (which was beaten to death on here)?  The guy was going through a horrible personal situation when the club went back on an agreement. He was one of the staff's best-liked players and clearly all was made right. There isn't a person around the club who sees him as any sort of villain.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MPH said:

i don’t think he exactly did what Ulloa did who publicly  refused to play for us and was still treated with respect by some. asking for a transfer is one thing but refusing to play for us takes it to a whole new lvl

He went awol for two weeks.

Not including the times he went awol on the pitch.

Inflatable Snakes at the ready, Lads! Just Kidding.

I certainly will not be applauding Riyad after the way he treated us. I would applaud other title heroes like Ngolo who is a lovely guy. I won't boo either, he deserves better than us but won't get anywhere with that mardy face.

Have we got a chant ready to counter Man Citys: 

"Mahrez thinks your shvt, Na na na"?

Edited by siraaj_lcfc