Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Newport County

28 minutes ago, On our way... said:

About time the club did an audit and looked at who actually turned up and then took sanctions out on those who sell them on. 

They should get people to pick tickets up with ID on the day. That would stop it.

However, it would not be needed for 95% of games as they don't sell out.

I reckon we could have sold the whole Rodney Parade for ourselves on this one.

If anyone is desperate you could sit in the home end which goes on general sale on Wed 2nd Jan.

Edited by KrefelderFox666

22 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Think I'd stop doing aways if that came in. What a ballache just to stop a few queue jumpers once or twice a year.

Tend to agree. It was 1 thing having to do it in Europe and I was lucky enough other than Seville to be in the cities the day before the game so having to take an hour out the day to collect tickets wasn't an issue. But the thought of having to go to London or Manchester and then head to a collection point near the ground and then going back to wherever for a drink just seems a right fun spoiler.

12 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Tend to agree. It was 1 thing having to do it in Europe and I was lucky enough other than Seville to be in the cities the day before the game so having to take an hour out the day to collect tickets wasn't an issue. But the thought of having to go to London or Manchester and then head to a collection point near the ground and then going back to wherever for a drink just seems a right fun spoiler.

I agree for most aways but for ones like Newport or Bournemouth it makes it a bit fairer. Why is it such an effort to pick up a ticket at the ground for example? If it's done properly it's not a big deal and stops people going on others tickets.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I agree for most aways but for ones like Newport or Bournemouth it makes it a bit fairer. Why is it such an effort to pick up a ticket at the ground for example? If it's done properly it's not a big deal and stops people going on others tickets.

Not if it's fixed before they go on sale!

54 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

They don't go on other people's tickets though. They just get tickets because they are special

The other* people can't get tickets because of the special** people.

* People who qualify for tickets.

** People who know someone who knows someone(in the ticket office).