Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Torten

Tickets question

They send them out “within 3 working days of cleared payment” I believe. That’s what it said on my confirmation email for Wolves anyway! Not sure how it’s handled this close to the event though - probably worth giving them a ring.

Edited by Devonfox1884

11 hours ago, Torten said:

Once I selected my seats it just asked for card details nothing about postage or collection. I just assumed they would post them as it asked for address when I made the account

The option would have been on the same page as tickets once in basket. It auto defaults to post. So yours will be posted. Good luck getting them in time then. Our ticket office is notoriously shit.

You will be stood outside the ticket office trying to get reprints in my experience, so make sure you take a copy of your email confirmation with you.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

The option would have been on the same page as tickets once in basket. It auto defaults to post. So yours will be posted. Good luck getting them in time then. Our ticket office is notoriously shit.

You will be stood outside the ticket office trying to get reprints in my experience, so make sure you take a copy of your email confirmation with you.

Yet again one of FT regular posters slating the club at any opportunity, if there is 3 working days to go before the game it is cutting it fine with postage, that isn't the clubs fault. 

Worse case scenario, Tuesday morning after the postie has been, if the OP hasn't received his tickets, ring the club up, they'll put you on the duplicate list to collect from the away end collections at Anfield, there is never a queue for this as I've had to do it in the past myself.

Why do some posters constantly shoot the club down?  They're handling thousands of tickets each season, one or two mistakes will happen, but I guess Bayfox has never made a mistake in his line of work.  Oh how we all wish we were as superior as him in life. Give yourself a pat on the back kid.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, promised land said:

Yet again one of FT regular posters slating the club at any opportunity, if there is 3 working days to go before the game it is cutting it fine with postage, that isn't the clubs fault. 

Worse case scenario, Tuesday morning after the postie has been, if the OP hasn't received his tickets, ring the club up, they'll put you on the duplicate list to collect from the away end collections at Anfield, there is never a queue for this as I've had to do it in the past myself.

Why do some posters constantly shoot the club down?  They're handling thousands of tickets each season, one or two mistakes will happen, but I guess Bayfox has never made a mistake in his line of work.  Oh how we all wish we were as superior as him in life. Give yourself a pat on the back kid.

So you've done it and there wasn't a queue at that time and now your the expert haha, I've been in queues that take an hour and you miss the start of the game.

Bayfox said the ticket office was shit because it is and those who don't can't be any better.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, promised land said:

Guy asked for advice. I gave it. Tickets office is shit mate.

I've had numerous experiences with plenty of time to spare of having to collect duplicates. QPR denied all knowledge thanks to the club not passing on the info. Chelsea did the same. Meaning people missed the 1st 25 mins of the game. And West Brom would only allow me to collect a ticket as it was brought via my account. Despite it being in someone else's name. 

And you admit it has happened to you. At Anfield of all places so I'll go with the fact it's probably likely in this case. Hardly life threatening granted but highly probable yes.

Infact just yesterday. I had 12 tickets for this game turn up. Shame I only ordered 6. So I'll wager 6 people are gonna be inconvenienced Wednesday as I can't get to the ground to return them.

But I'd love to know if I ever ran over your cat lol

Also I clearly made the point that the option to collect is on the confirmation page, but let's ignore that as it doesn't suit your agenda :schmike:

Ps. In 19 years in work. Never missed a deadline yet. :thumbup:

Edited by Bayfox