Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Claude Puel reveals his plan for Leicester City, involving Youri Tielemans and James Maddison

11 hours ago, alfox13 said:

Ironic that top teams will use the quick break tactic as we've seen and I would imagine that if they had Vardy in their side they would use him to their advantage, Rashfords goal against us  reminded me of Mahrez and Vardy with that chip from Pogba ftom a ball kindly given to him by our 'right back'. 

Why do you say 'right back' in quotation marks? He clearly is our right back, and just about the best one we could hope for.

• Like 3

https://streamja.com/LkLv

Link to Palace’s first goal.

Sorry I have to highlight Ndidi again. He has no positional sense, why is he the second furthest player up the pitch. As the DM he should be in front of the defence protecting them from any danger. 

Maddison should have tracked the Palace player who took the shot, but the midfield was all over the place. Ndidi as the DM should have been where Maddison was.

:facepalm:

Edited by foxes21

How on earth could you take off our only player capable of moving the ball on quickly?

I could almost accept us going 2-1 down as they the first was a freak goal and the 2nd and I individual error but our auvs bench is appalling and he weakened our team massively by taking off Tielemans and our best player in Barnes?? Speechless.

• Like 1

Just now, Ric Flair said:

How on earth could you take off our only player capable of moving the ball on quickly?

I could almost accept us going 2-1 down as they the first was a freak goal and the 2nd and I individual error but our auvs bench is appalling and he weakened our team massively by taking off Tielemans and our best player in Barnes?? Speechless.

He'd already wasted one substitution by playing Ghezzal from the start. Then by bringing on Iheanacho and Okazaki who haven't scored in age's the guy definitely knows what he's doing?

• Haha 1