Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thommo

Football Index

Bought £50 worth of Tielemans two weeks ago and it's already up to being worth about £75. Did the same yesterday with Joao Felix of Benfica and he's already gone up by 8p a share.

I've won money on all bar two players - Caglar Soyuncu and Aleksandar Golovin.

• Like 1

I had 30 Pogbas back in March last year that's contributed most of my div returns.

Holds wise got about a grand across Mahrez, Vardy, Pereria, Banega, Kimmich, Smith Rowe, Lookman, Vinicius and Ozil. 

I've bought 4 top 10 trackers over the year, they've been great for divs and price increace. Really thought after the share split those top players would be flying. But not at all.

U21s Euro cup in Italy from June, so probably focus on looking out for the next Mason Greenwood. (How daft was that, same price as Aguero...tulips innit :)))))

On 05/04/2019 at 19:52, Dan LCFC said:

Bought £50 worth of Tielemans two weeks ago and it's already up to being worth about £75. Did the same yesterday with Joao Felix of Benfica and he's already gone up by 8p a share.

Tielemans shoots up again and is now worth £1.50 a share after paying £0.85 for him.

Maddison I bought for £0.55 in the summer and he's now worth £1.59 a share.

Even Soyuncu went up slightly yesterday although he's still down overall.

To top off possibly the best day I've had on this I also have Matheus Cunha - scorer of that Leipzig goal yesterday.

On 05/04/2019 at 19:52, Dan LCFC said:

He's darted up last night. Up by 67p a share now since I bought him. He scored a hat-trick against Frankfurt.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Benguin said:

Just had a look and prices have fell dramatically. Knew this was a Ponzi scheme, I hope you lot cashed out.

Not sure which prices you're looking at. All mine have shot up recently especially Choudray..up 23p per share since the arsenal game. Most of our players values have increased recently (tielemans, Madison, Maguire, chilwell, pereira)

3 minutes ago, Thommo said:

Not sure which prices you're looking at. All mine have shot up recently especially Choudray..up 23p per share since the arsenal game. Most of our players values have increased recently (tielemans, Madison, Maguire, chilwell, pereira)

The top ones were worth £20 odd quid a few months ago. Neymar for example has dropped £13

20 minutes ago, Benguin said:

The top ones were worth £20 odd quid a few months ago. Neymar for example has dropped £13

Prices are up and down constantly...sell when they peak, buy when they trough..you have to track the players to make good money gradually..Why would you buy shares in neymar at say £18 a share when you can buy shares in a player like Choudray whose value can only increase long term ?

13 hours ago, Benguin said:

i have no idea how this works or if you’re right or wrong but is that too much of a surprise? he didn’t play for ages and PSG went from arguably being favs to win 4 trophies to hobbling over the line in the league. 

most “top” players have probably under performed in recent months. 

but i do have to agree with you in terms of something isn’t right about this haha. 

13 hours ago, Benguin said:

Every share split into 3 shares worth a third of the value. So say Mbappe was £18, you now have three Mbappe shares worth £6 each.

Mine shot up in the last couple of weeks. Had a bit of a mare though and bought Van de Beek last week when there was always a chance they'd go out and he'd drop. Reckon he could go back up in a month though for the nations league.

I reckon Lille are a team to keep your eye on for buying players. Done a bit of reading about their DoF Luis Campos, he was a big reason for Monaco's success in 2017 and he's basically trying to recreate it at Lille - that they've gone from 17th to 2nd in a year says to me they're a bit out the ordinary.

The prices plummeted at the start of this month due to the 10% bonus offer they had on. A lot of people bought players towards the end of last month, upto 10k worth, took the 10% on May 1st then sold all the players. Quick easy money but doesn’t help the market. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...