Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
suffolk fox

Thick City Fans - Stupid

I am now getting to the point where I genuinely believe some of our support are thick, stupid or plain ignorant.  I am in the queue downstairs at halftime for my customary pie and pint deal, you have the option of either going in the card line or the cash line which by the way is clearly marked.  Four times, in front of me people get to the front and say, "Can I pay by cash mate, in the card queue and vice versa. 

Manager says, no sorry I cannot accept cash in this line its card only.  There then is a 5 minute standoff as the bloke argues his point, absolute idiot, holding everyone up.

This has now happened to me at the last 3 home games.  I just wish people would look and see what queue they are joining its not hard.

some people are undoubtedly thick, ignorant or both.

However it is also a fairly easy mistake to make once.

I haven't noticed the speed of service to have improved by introducing the card only/cash only lanes. The queue only serves to deter me further from buying any of the crap they sell anyway (if the pricing or abysmal quality weren't enough reasons on their own)

Pie threads are my favourite type of threads, getting my popcorn out for this. 

Who remembers the time someone took a steaming pie to the face for wearing red to a City game? :ph34r:

Or the Peri Peri Paulo Pie?

Love it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2