Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

FM 2006 Progress Thread

Well i got Bury promoted. Really easy to be honest. Bit inconsistent near the end but i finished top. Wouldnt have done it without Nicky Maybard though. He scored 50% of my league goals! lol 40/80!!!!! And only one other person got into double figures for ALL competitions.

The next season will be tough but i have loads of players coming in for free but mainly youngsters so it will be interesting to see how they do. I will need to try and get Maynard again. I still have £0 to spend!!! :mad:

• 2 weeks later...

Leicester 4th after 34 games....06/07

Knocked out of league cup by arsenal 4th round

Knocked out of fa cup 5th round by tottenham after beating liverpool and blackburn

strongest starting line up

gk: douglas

rb: Kisnorbo

lb: Nils

cb: Gerrbrand

cb Anton Ferdinand

rm: piper

lm: smith

cm:Hughes

cm: Li tie

st:Sibierski

st: mellor

bergkamp coming on a 1yr contract at end of season

signed i canio in jan but says he coming in 1900

smith is a loan deal

i have been promoted and was in the champions league i might start again and make a website dedicated to my progress im thinking of playing with a conference north/south team and see how long it takes me to make it premiership manager or maybe just try and stick with one team

i have been promoted and was in the champions league i might start again and make a website dedicated to my progress im thinking of playing with a conference north/south team and see how long it takes me to make it premiership manager or maybe just try and stick with one team

Do it and post the link on here - would be nice to support a successful team!!

After promotion im currently lying 14th in the premiership sfter 8 games

Squad has changed quite a lot....The fans and board were not happy with Bergkamps signature and now he is in the reserves...

First four results: 8points

Last 3: 1 point

Drew with Liverpool 1-0

Lost to Arsenal 0-1 and just lost to Man Utd 2-0

New strongest starting line up:

------------------Freddy Adu------------------Labrous Choutos

--Duff---------------Li Tie-----------------Jenas--------------Piper

Johannson--------A Ferdinand----------Christanval--------Finnan

------------------------------------Almunia-----------------------------

i finished my first season has leicester manager. finished 2nd. southampton top, palace playoffs

My team

Henderson

Maybury

McCarthy

Kisnorbo

Johansson

Sylla (arrow up)

Hughes (arrow across \)

Gudjonsson

N'Zogbia (arrow up)

M.Christie

Hume

Subs

Stearman

Williams

Wilcox

De Vrise

Dublin/Hammond/Douglas

Hume voted player of season. M.Christie top goal scorer with 26. Got rid of Gerrbrand, Hamill, Morris, Gilbert, Logan, Wright, Porter at end of season had about 6mil in the bank. it rised alot due to under wage budget.

Archived