Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

FM 2006 Progress Thread

TPH - Can't say much about the game apart from it's awesome! Check out www.myspace.com/sigames for daily blogs unveiling the new features (There's over a 100 this year!). What I will say is that the new features work really well but also some key areas have been improved greatly.

FM07 has no release date yet, the one on Play.com is a complete guess on their part so ignore it.

Regarding my shirt site, things have gone very quiet recently as I haven't had time to add more designs and...erm...spam about! Look forward to your purchases though ;)

TPH - Can't say much about the game apart from it's awesome! Check out www.myspace.com/sigames for daily blogs unveiling the new features (There's over a 100 this year!). What I will say is that the new features work really well but also some key areas have been improved greatly.

FM07 has no release date yet, the one on Play.com is a complete guess on their part so ignore it.

Regarding my shirt site, things have gone very quiet recently as I haven't had time to add more designs and...erm...spam about! Look forward to your purchases though ;)

Play.com did this with FFXII for PS2.

I ordered it about a year ago now and it was supposed to be out Feb ish. Not out yet so no idea when I'll get it.

Manwell Pablo

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

For booking time off from work to play FM2007.

Techincally im not, as I said im goint to Espain.

I saw Igot back on the Wednesday 25th of October something like that, and thought I'd smeg the rest of the week off and as the new footy manager game would be out and I didn't paticularly want to back to work mid week.

Looking like it probabley wont be out in time now though <_<

Techincally im not, as I said im goint to Espain.

I saw Igot back on the Wednesday 25th of October something like that, and thought I'd smeg the rest of the week off and as the new footy manager game would be out and I didn't paticularly want to back to work mid week.

Looking like it probabley wont be out in time now though <_<

FM never seems to come out on time. I might book a couple of days off in November.

I am joking.

Maybe.

No I am.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Im 10 games into the season and 7th in the league. Its getting stupid though because ive won every home match easily but am yet to pick up an away point!

Also been knocked out the carling cup away at Man City (2-1).

Fryatt, Hume and DJ Cambell all have 5 goals so far this season so if i can get my defence and away form sorted I might be able to make a promotion push!

Archived