Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

FM 2006 Progress Thread

I keep on goign on ammazing winning streaks then amazing losing streaks. Very frustrating. I came 9th in my first season as Leicester and then lost in the play offs in my second after collapsing in the last 6 games to miss out on automatic promotion. I resigned after that out of frustration.

I started again as fiorentina and I came 5th in my first season which was brilliant for relegation candidates. I got the Italy job too. :whistle::)

am i on the game????

Yeah, and you keep getting injured!!

You stubbed your toe, gashed your leg and then got a dead leg, disaster.

Anyway, I'm currently sitting in 8th position, 3 points behind the play-offs.

Dion and Hume are in awesome goal scoring form, Dion with 11 goals in 16 starts and 2 sub appearances and Hume has 14 goals in 13 starts and 5 sub appearances.

Got N'Zogbia, Matty Piper and El Hammdoui on loan, and bought David Murphy from Hibs, beating Wigan and West Brom to his signature.

Tried to sign 23 year old Paraguayan international Diego Figueredo from Valladolid (currently on loan at Boavista) but got denied a work permit <_<

Same with Ivan Hurtado the Ecuadorian international centre back.

Irritating.

Currently 8th in the Premiership, played 15 games and have just come to the end of a 13 game unbeaten run which included another win at Liverpool and a good draw against Chelsea. Im playing alright, just finding it hard to score. Healy is getting a few as is May but he is too young. I have Bruggink in AMC with Kallon on the right and they have been scoring and Hammil is doing well. Defence is alright, although will need strengthening in the summer.

Got a few signings planned for January and hopfully i can maintain the good start to the season! The board love me, as do the fans and the players seem pleased!

Hey everybody, I have a Korean classmate who is really addicted to FM 2006. He's currently managing Suwon Samsung in the K-League. The budget is 12 million and he's looking for young and cheap talents, especially Left Wing Backs and Attacking Midfielders.

Any recommendations?

DISCLAIMER: This is not a joke. :cool:

Archived