Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

FM 2006 Progress Thread

I've recently started at Brentford. After 4 games I sit nicely in 2nd place after winning 3 and drawing 1. I have scored 11 goals but on a downside I have conceded 7.

My team at the moment...

team7xv.th.jpg

As you can see I have only signed 3 players, Adam Proudlock, Steve McManaman and also Stern John.

Up The Bees!!!

Just bought it, Playing as Leicester I aced the pre season friendles winning tow out of four games 4-0 and other two games 1-0 but our first two games been awful, my team keeping on making chances for DE Vries and Plata but they can't converted it grr so I drwan the first game and lost the next one

exactly the same happened to me(6-1 4-0 etc in pre season) then i ended up bottom of the league after 18 or so games sans a win.

so i re started :ph34r: i'm now 12th but there's no real pattern emerging re. games' results

Stick with it! I dropped into the bottom 3 after a series of disappoiinting results. I then changed tactics to a 4-1-2-3 and I've clawed my way up to 11h, beating Ipswich 5-0 and dumping Middlesbrough out of the cup in the process!

Signings:

Adam Green on loan from Fulham - signing permanently in summer for £0 (Attacking full back)

Quincy Owusu Abeyie on loan (4 in 4 so far)

Juan Ugarte - 5k, 10 goals so far

Nicky Maynard - top scorer only 90k!

Tony Capaldi - 700k

Anothony Silva - 1k, see post at top :D

George Boyd - 50k from Stevenage

and the grand daddy, Matty Piper from Sunderland for 500k, he's home!

Players Out:

Douglas, 700k to Brighton

Dublin

Gilbert

De Vries

Tiatto

im in my second season on fm06 with leicester and i failed to get in the play offs and all i needed was a win in my last game of season but i drew so im still in the championship but i have nemeth, dickov and de vries as my top scorers but i also have a full 11 of ex premiership players in my reserves ill show you my full list of players in a post tommorow when i decide to play fm again. i have ebanks blake from man u and he seems to be a great player on fm. vaz te a player id love to see on loan for us in real life is also a great player on fm but he is hard to get as so many teams but bids for loan in for him.

if anyone would like a link to one of the greatest formations on fm06 the 4-1-3-2 feel free to ask.

it is a great formation but you need to sign new wingers as hamill, wilcox and sylla can not cut it on fm to the job which the formation needs. wilcox is the only player which can do it on the left but if you ask me you are better off signing the player i mentioned in a previous thread fabrice fernandez from bolton and a good player that i recomend on the right is johansson from wigan

Just bought it, Playing as Leicester I aced the pre season friendles winning tow out of four games 4-0 and other two games 1-0 but our first two games been awful, my team keeping on making chances for DE Vries and Plata but they can't converted it grr so I drwan the first game and lost the next one

Since my last post here Leicester just had go on a run winning 3 games in row (all was againnst poor sides mind) De Vries is my top scorer with 3 goals in 4 games and Plata just scored a hat trick in 5-0 win against Carlise in the cup, Also signed Doriva from middlesboro for 40k

How do you get Harchester (aka Dream Team in Sky One) in FM2006? by way just thrashed Preston 8-1 with both of my strikers bagging hat tricks (De Vries and Plata) Syalla and Hammond also scored. Now I am 10th in the championship just 2 points off seconnd place and De Vries and Plata are co top scorers with 6 goals each

Never mind as I just downloaded the dream team into FM2006 sorry

I've recieved my copy today, started a new season with Leicester (naturally) and gone pre season unbeaten,scoring 8 and conceding just the 1. The first two league games were nightmare ties, Ipswich away and Wolves away, I was 3-1 up against Ipswich when Alan Maybury got sent off at the start of the second half and Ipswich came back to 3-3. Then at Wolves they got 2 in 11mins to beat me 2-0, booooooo, I dominated both games too, lifelike eh.

Team...............

---------------------Douglas-----------------

Maybury---Gerrrband--Johansson---(Man utd left back I got on loan,forgot his name)

Sylla-----Kisnorbo-----Williams----Mccann (Neil Mccann,signed from saints)

--------Morris-----------De Vries

14th December 2013....first half away at Boro, went 1-0 up...then had 3 (three) players sent off for bringing players down that were clean through!

It's the 38th bloody minute and I have 8 men left!

Still 1 up though :cool:

Im in my 2nd season at Hull.

1st Season I finished 6th and lost in semi's of playoffs to Sheff Utd.

Bought aload of good players during the summer seen as the board had rewarded me with quite a large lump of money.

But after 5 games , only scoring 2 goals and conceeding 9 It's a shit start. And I currently sit firmly at the bottom of the pile.

The team is:

Gallagher

Thatcher

Svensson

Whistansey

Harford

R.Smith

Michael Brown

Welsh

Tabb

Jason Roberts/Scott McDonald

Steve McPhee/Nathan Tyson

Fook knows what im going too do to turn it around.

I've just strengthed the squad from last season , and we cant even put 2 passes together.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Archived