Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cincinnati Fox

Experienced player

11 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

He’s somewhat retired. 

He's just got his UEFA Pro Licence though, I'd love him back here in a coaching role (or as Rodgers' eventual successor)

1 hour ago, lfu said:

He's just got his UEFA Pro Licence though, I'd love him back here in a coaching role (or as Rodgers' eventual successor)

Would probably lead to Vardy's Leicester career ending. From his autobiography, JV wasn't a fan. 

39 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Would probably lead to Vardy's Leicester career ending. From his autobiography, JV wasn't a fan. 

Feel back in those days Vardy was a much bigger idiot than he is today. Remember the issues in the restaurant with the Chinese bloke, when RDL had to physically calm him down. My own opinion, for what it's worth, is that Vardy didn't like Cambiasso running the show, because

a) he thought he was top dog

b) he had loyalty to Pearson.

l may be completely wide of the mark, but anyone watching Leicester at the end of that season, could see how much positive influence Cambiasso had during games, and maybe at training and whilst I really have a lot of time for NP and what he has done for the club, I feel our survival that year was as much down to Cambiasso's influence as it was Pearson's.