Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Outfox the Fox

Pascanu in the Romania Euro U21 squad

Youve got to imagine some decent teams are going to go after some of this romanian squad. Perhaps if we already have some one watching Pascanu we may find a diamond in there. 

I mean Puscas could be exactly what we need. Young, ability to finish, can handle the big occasions. He would be more than willing to settle for second fiddle to vardy as he currently is at a shambles club in serie B. Palermo are in all kinds of financial difficulty, id be more than happy to take a punt on him. 

4 minutes ago, North Leeds Fox said:

Pascanu sent off for a small pull back as last man before he made a brilliant last ditch challenge. Bit harsh 

I like your loyalty but sadly he was beaten twice and made two silly fouls had to get the yellow and the red and the fouls resulted in 2 goals. Even Soyunçu Benny couldn't manage that. lol

He was behind the play on Germany’s first few counters, grew into the game -- then made the decisive mistake, and followed it up with another.  He's too often been out of position, not reading the game at a high level.  Romania's whole back line is suspect TBF.

At least this was against elite opposition.  He can't help us yet, so I'll agree with those saying loan him to a Championship side.