Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Swiss_tony

Maguire

If the reports are true, Maguire is mad to leave for Man Utd in my opinion.

Going to a club in utter turmoil, with a manager likely to be sacked by xmas, and from reports a poor team spirit filled with massive egos. I just don't see the attraction. It may be Man Utd and the lure of their name may turn heads, and he'll be on some obscene salary, but will he win anything there? I would think he's got more chance of winning something staying here.

But I never want anyone played for Leicester City unless they are fully committed. So if he really thinks he's better off up there good luck to him, unless he's facing us where I'm sure Vardy will just love playing against him.

46 minutes ago, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

Will he or wont he? It's all a bit too much for me.

Where's my bottle of jungle juice?

If United raise their offer yes he will ...   all down to them ...   or Pep comes back with a similar offer ...  he'll be off to them.

Simples.   :thumbup:

6 hours ago, Always Next Year said:

LIKE I SAID BEFORE ITS ALL SHIT, BUT SOME OF YOU NEVER GIVE UP.

52 minutes ago, Swiss_tony said:

apologies for jumping the gun. i  read it on the CBS sports website, and assumed it was done deal. feel  free to  delete the thread.

See @Always Next Year that is how you move threads along without annoying people