Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
treer

Klopp showing his skill as manager

If this was not an attempt to deflect attention from the Mane dive (and it was) then the professional way to deal with this would've been for Klopp to have approached his counter part to raise his objections. Describing the Hamza tackle as dangerous as hell is playing to the cameras and writing the media headlines. This is a good example of why the FA urgently need to educate and remind football club management of their responsibilities especially in the light of the Kick it out campaign. It's no longer good enough to pay lip service to anti racism drives if they don't take action against professionals making comments (although not racist in itself) that are highly likely to inspire others and legitimise the vile comments made by anonymous imbeciles. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

If you cant see that Klopp has massively over reacted to the Hamza tackle then you're deluded. He makes a genuine attempt to nick the ball away from Salah and is just late. It's a yellow card and the type of tackle you see every match. Klopp has made it out like hes done a two footed lunge on Salahs knee and ended his career. It's not even a serious injury (which klopp wouldn't have known at the time) and hes massively over reacted. Didn't see Rodgers calling our Trent for the horror tackle on Tielemans. That was far worse than Hamzas tackle as it was deliberate and Tielemans was very lucky not to get a serious injury. Everything about liverpool stank in that game. The mane dive. The Trent horror tackle. Lallana being a t*at, Robertson being a t*at, Klopp being a t*at. You're fast becoming the most unbearable team in English football  

I can't believe that last sentence. 

Where have you been for the last 40 years? 

😄😄

3 minutes ago, Hollyfox said:

I can't believe that last sentence. 

Where have you been for the last 40 years? 

😄😄

I think United have been more hated than Liverpool until recently. Never really had anything against Liverpool until the last few years but they are becoming a horrible team. I quite liked Klopp when he first came over but hes turned into a right bell end recently and their fans are awful. It would be unbearable if they won the league 

Just now, jayfox26 said:

I think United have been more hated than Liverpool until recently. Never really had anything against Liverpool until the last few years but they are becoming a horrible team. I quite liked Klopp when he first came over but hes turned into a right bell end recently and their fans are awful. It would be unbearable if they won the league 

You're probably a bit younger than me so I guess you might not have had to put up with the utter bastards during the 80's onwards. 

Proper scousers I can put up with a bit. 

The plastics that will swarm everywhere next spring, will do your head in. 

Fully expect YNWA or Ferry Cross The Mersey to be played non stop. 

Turn off you TV's, radios and don't go to chav pubs next spring. 

Screenshot_20191008_214430.jpg

• Haha 1