Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
treer

Klopp showing his skill as manager

The only reason he is singling Hamza out, it is take the focus away from the Mane dive.

The match only has so many column inches in newspapers and so many minutes on radio/tv.

It is good management, he cannot be knocked for taking this line of defence.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, treer said:

The only reason he is singling Hamza out, it is take the focus away from the Mane dive.

The match only has so many column inches in newspapers and so many minutes on radio/tv.

Would expect our manager to do exactly the same tbh, dont see it as an issue. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, treer said:

Yeah how fantastic. Why would a Leicester fan start this thread? Nutter 

8 minutes ago, treer said:

Said as much to a Glaswegian Liverpool fan I know on Facebook. When players dive as much as Salah does you want the media to show some balance when he cries wolf once too often, but they worship Klopp and he's written their story for them. Add the angle about a Leicester player being to blame (put 'em in their place), and the press boys can have an early night down the pub.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Yep and it results in Hamza getting racist abuse.

Klopp needs to get off his moral hugh horse and realise he tells his players to do the exact same.

Hope Salah is out for a while.

Yep. Seen him called the p word followed by bastard on Twitter. Hopefully the authorities get the **** behind the keyboard. Its 2019 ffs.

28 minutes ago, treer said:

He hasn’t won the league here.... not impressed he seems a bit of a clown 

20 minutes ago, Jonaldinho said:

Hamza is being criticised left, right and centre by Klopp and co but there's hardly a word on Alexander-Arnold deliberately standing on Tielemans' achilles after it's gone out for a corner. Hypocrites. 

they're obviously bitter because salah went off injured and they were poor. hopefully the luck don't last the whole season and man city win the league again.

• Like 1

I think it shows the difference with Brendan compared with Steve Bruce and Klopp. Both of who dug out Hamza during their interviews.

Whereas Brendan was given the opportunity to have a go at Hayden last week, but was the bigger man!

33 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Would expect our manager to do exactly the same tbh, dont see it as an issue. 

I doubt Brendan would single an opposition player out like Klopp has done. Brendan said the penalty was soft but never said anything about Mane. Some managers show different levels of class. Pep and Klopp often lack class

5 minutes ago, Phube said:

I think it shows the difference with Brendan compared with Steve Bruce and Klopp. Both of who dug out Hamza during their interviews.

Whereas Brendan was given the opportunity to have a go at Hayden last week, but was the bigger man!

Exactly ive never seen Brendan dig out a player like Bruce and Klopp have done.

• Like 1

Just now, jayfox26 said:

I doubt Brendan would single an opposition player out like Klopp has done. Brendan said the penalty was soft but never said anything about Mane. Some managers show different levels of class. Pep and Klopp often lack class

No i dont think he would, but if asked directly im sure he would back the player? Ive not seen the full Klopp thing so it was perhaps bad of me to comment exactly on that incident, but i would like to think BR would always back our player regardless.