Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
treer

Klopp showing his skill as manager

2 hours ago, Show me the Mane said:

Klopp has every right to call Hamza out for what he did.He was obviously annoyed  seeing Salah limp off like that.If it induced hatred then its not down to Klopp. He can't control what others say and react.

Bollocks. He individually picked on the player. 

43 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Christ, Imagine the waiting list for an FA hearing.

He does needs to realise that he is a position of power/privilege though, so he should consider his actions more carefully as there are endless social media ****tards listening and frothing at the mouth, just ready to carry out his commands 

Not his fault obviously (The great big German pyschotic teddy bear)

1 hour ago, Manwell Pablo said:

So, just so I'm clear you want him banned and fined for expressing an (albeit completely bias) opinion 

Because he is not the only one the holds it. There's a double spread in one of the papers stating its a sending off.

What are you charging him with just out of interest.

Flagrant use of a comb-over. I thought that had been stamped out!

1 hour ago, Manwell Pablo said:

So, just so I'm clear you want him banned and fined for expressing an (albeit completely bias) opinion 

Because he is not the only one the holds it. There's a double spread in one of the papers stating its a sending off.

What are you charging him with just out of interest.

Being German

Having ridiculously white teeth - and too many of them

Being German

Managing Scumpool

Being a two-faced German

Did I mention being German, and a tw*t to boot?

(Apologies to the Bochum lads obviously)

Edited by steveherbe
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, steveherbe said:

Being German

Being German

Managing Scumpool

Being a two-faced German

47 minutes ago, steveherbe said:

Being German

Being German

Managing Scumpool

Being a two-faced German

59 minutes ago, notnow john said:

Flagrant use of a comb-over. I thought that had been stamped out!

2 hours ago, Babylon said:

Rule. E71b. 

Though shall not be a cockwomble

It was a silly question to ask tbf.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/nov/23/brendan-rodgers-kevin-mirallas-luis-suarez-liverpool-everton

^ For the people saying Rodgers has never done it. Theres another headline out there today of him singling out Robertson for starting the brawl with Perez. Not saying that he was wrong to do so, or that klopp was right to say what he did, but every manager does this. When Suarez was at Liverpool, some opposition team manager would ask for a red on him almost every week, or single him out as a racist every week to the point that he was getting abused by all clubs we played. This is a part of football, and sadly it can be disgusting. I think the managers defending their players in situations like these is the right thing to do. The only thing I condemn is the racist abuse that Hamza is getting because he does not deserve that, no matter how bad the tackle was, and the Liverpool fans who are racially targeting him make me sick, and I do not associate with them. 

The game is over, get on with it. This game imo was the one which scared me the most because I think you guys are the only team besides City in the league that inflict damage on us, and I am really not looking forward to the return game in December.

Also for the people referring to all the nonsense on RAWK, there is a reason I am more often on this forum than that. Not because I dont like my club, but because when your club becomes so big, you get a lot dumb new fans who join in looking for instant wins, these people dont care about football and just care getting instant results. Many of them are just their to have bragging rights on other teams and look down on them. There are many decent people on there but many idiots too. The same goes for whether you go onto the MU, City, Arsenal forums too.

• Like 2

Klopp should show more class, and he should also clean his glasses as much as he does his teeth as he only sees what he wants to see.

This from Dermot Gallagher, on Sky Sports ref watch today:

DERMOT SAYS: "I don't think he even catches him with his boot. It is a yellow-card challenge and if you look at it, he catches him more with the side of his leg. He's low, he's come a short distance and Salah is going away from him so it isn't the speed and intensity of hitting the bloke straight on, so I think it's a yellow card."

1 hour ago, Yush96 said:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/nov/23/brendan-rodgers-kevin-mirallas-luis-suarez-liverpool-everton

^ For the people saying Rodgers has never done it. Theres another headline out there today of him singling out Robertson for starting the brawl with Perez. Not saying that he was wrong to do so, or that klopp was right to say what he did, but every manager does this. When Suarez was at Liverpool, some opposition team manager would ask for a red on him almost every week, or single him out as a racist every week to the point that he was getting abused by all clubs we played. This is a part of football, and sadly it can be disgusting. I think the managers defending their players in situations like these is the right thing to do. The only thing I condemn is the racist abuse that Hamza is getting because he does not deserve that, no matter how bad the tackle was, and the Liverpool fans who are racially targeting him make me sick, and I do not associate with them. 

The game is over, get on with it. This game imo was the one which scared me the most because I think you guys are the only team besides City in the league that inflict damage on us, and I am really not looking forward to the return game in December.

Also for the people referring to all the nonsense on RAWK, there is a reason I am more often on this forum than that. Not because I dont like my club, but because when your club becomes so big, you get a lot dumb new fans who join in looking for instant wins, these people dont care about football and just care getting instant results. Many of them are just their to have bragging rights on other teams and look down on them. There are many decent people on there but many idiots too. The same goes for whether you go onto the MU, City, Arsenal forums too.

I remember that tackle. It should have been a straight red. You have to be kidding me that there's any comparison to Hamza's challenge to Salah.

True class a Liverpool Fan telling us to get on with it.

Edited by SO1

12 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Are you dumb?

He bloody well can control how others react if he wasn't so knee-jerk and angry in his own reaction. It's like a domino effect - especially when you see the manager of the team you support going batshit mental. 

Call him out for the tactical foul - don't call him out and act like he's broken Salah's legs and ended his career and act like it's the worse thing that's ever happened on a football pitch.

Also, don't act like an utter bellend just because you don't hear the answer you want when you ask a journalist a question. And don't be such a **** and aim a 'oh it's you English' jibe for it either.

Klopp showed himself up there after the game. Showed his true colours. I have found with some Liverpool fans that they can fail to make their own opinions up about something and are so far up their players/manager's arses that they then can't have a reasoned discussion about an event that happened. Maybe you're one of them.

Well said

35 minutes ago, SO1 said:

I remember that tackle. It should have been a straight red. You have to be kidding me that there's any comparison to Hamza's challenge to Salah.

When I say get on with it, I mean for both sets of supporters. The liverpool supporters giving abuse to Hamza, and the leicester supporters going on about Klopp. It is a 38 match season and we have only played 8 games till now. No need to drag and issue out when everyone will have forgotten about it in 2 weeks by the time international break is over. I have no intention to fight you guys, I just find it weird that both sets of supporters are getting so hung about it when the incident in question has no bearing on how both our seasons end. It is manager's job to defend their players no matter what, I have seen Rodgers do it for us all those times Skrtel was fouling players and costing us penalties all over the place too. And honestly it used to make me happy when I would see Skrtel making illegal challenges on other players and Rodgers would come out and defend him every time it would happen. Get on with the season and stop wasting your time on this incident. I hate how the media plays it out and we supporters eat up all the drama. Focus on the football and your season because you guys are doing well. Keep playing well and it won't just be Klopp singling your players but every manager who gets uncomfortable when they play against you guys.

49 minutes ago, SO1 said:

also the point isn't that the challenges were similar, but that in both cases players got injured, and that could have a huge impact on our title challenge, just like it did back then when we ended up missing Suarez for the next game in that 2013/14 season. Klopp is a very emotional guy, and I can see why he was incensed about it, especially after even a 97 point season could not win him the title. Just imagine if someone had challenged Vardy like that in your title winning season and ask yourself if you wouldn't be angry at the guy who made the challenge? There is a 30 year wait for this title in Liverpool, supporters are on edge about everything that could put another dent in that wait. But that still does not excuse the racial abuse being dished out by some idiots out there wearing our jersey.

Edited by Yush96

1 minute ago, Yush96 said:

also the point isn't that the challenges were similar, but that in both cases players got injured, and that could have a huge impact on our title challenge, just like it did back then when we ended up missing Suarez for a few games in that 2013/14 season. Klopp is a very emotional guy, and I can see why he was incensed about it, especially after even a 97 point season could not win him the title. Just imagine if someone had challenged Vardy like that in your title winning season and ask yourself if you wouldn't be angry at the guy who made the challenge? There is a 30 year wait for this title in Liverpool, supporters are on edge about everything that could put another dent in that wait. But that still does not excuse the racial abuse being dished out by some idiots out there wearing our jersey.

And that post is why a lot of us Leicester fans are annoyed.

Just the sheer arrogance. You’re effectively saying “Don’t go near our players in case one of them gets injured”. It’s not how they got injured, it’s just they did. 

Never mind the effect it will have on Hamza’s career. He’s collateral damage, as long as Liverpool are untouchable. 

And coincidentally of course we did lose Vardy in the run in of the title season to less of a dive you got the penalty for on Saturday. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Yush96 said:

also the point isn't that the challenges were similar, but that in both cases players got injured, and that could have a huge impact on our title challenge, just like it did back then when we ended up missing Suarez for the next game in that 2013/14 season. Klopp is a very emotional guy, and I can see why he was incensed about it, especially after even a 97 point season could not win him the title. Just imagine if someone had challenged Vardy like that in your title winning season and ask yourself if you wouldn't be angry at the guy who made the challenge? There is a 30 year wait for this title in Liverpool, supporters are on edge about everything that could put another dent in that wait. But that still does not excuse the racial abuse being dished out by some idiots out there wearing our jersey.

Some of Klopps comments after the game were as cringeworthy as Mane’s dive. “You can’t make a challenge when someone is travelling at that speed” I’m sure if it was Vardy braking away in the last few minutes of the game, he would of gone ballistic at his midfielders for not stopping him. Anyone that knows anything about football knows that sometimes you take one for the team, that’s exactly what Hamza did. It wasn’t malicious or dangerous, yes Salah was travelling at speed and the slightest touch could cause injury. To single someone out like he did is out of order. Alexander Arnold’s challenge on Tielemans was far more reckless but I didn’t hear Klopp mention that. What you have to realise is that the comments made after the game reach millions of fans instantly via TV/social media etc. He has to realise that his comments will have a direct impact on the player and if he doesn’t realise that then he’s as brain dead as the morons posting these disgusting racist comments. Come on Jurgen, you’ve just been extremely lucky to win a game in the 95th minute, at least be gracious in victory. 

• Like 1

I must admit I’d forgotten the challenge and spent all day trying to find a video of this horrific and reckless endangerment of Salah. 

Only to see Hamza mistime a hook tackle and Salah trip over his outstretched shin. 

Imagine comparing some leg breakers to that lol

Liverpool fans eh?

classic management strategy, he knows how good we are. They squeaked it by the skin of his teeth. So if he can unsettle players on a rival  team to upset our form he will. The refs will be on the lookout for hamza now, and the crowd will be giving him  some stick.

I personally find Klopp an irritating a***hole through and through and i just want to punch that big grin every time i  see it on  TV, which is shame as he's tactically an astute manager.

7 hours ago, Yush96 said:

If you cant see that Klopp has massively over reacted to the Hamza tackle then you're deluded. He makes a genuine attempt to nick the ball away from Salah and is just late. It's a yellow card and the type of tackle you see every match. Klopp has made it out like hes done a two footed lunge on Salahs knee and ended his career. It's not even a serious injury (which klopp wouldn't have known at the time) and hes massively over reacted. Didn't see Rodgers calling our Trent for the horror tackle on Tielemans. That was far worse than Hamzas tackle as it was deliberate and Tielemans was very lucky not to get a serious injury. Everything about liverpool stank in that game. The mane dive. The Trent horror tackle. Lallana being a t*at, Robertson being a t*at, Klopp being a t*at. You're fast becoming the most unbearable team in English football  

• Like 4

4 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

If you cant see that Klopp has massively over reacted to the Hamza tackle then you're deluded. He makes a genuine attempt to nick the ball away from Salah and is just late. It's a yellow card and the type of tackle you see every match. Klopp has made it out like hes done a two footed lunge on Salahs knee and ended his career. It's not even a serious injury (which klopp wouldn't have known at the time) and hes massively over reacted. Didn't see Rodgers calling our Trent for the horror tackle on Tielemans. That was far worse than Hamzas tackle as it was deliberate and Tielemans was very lucky not to get a serious injury. Everything about liverpool stank in that game. The mane dive. The Trent horror tackle. Lallana being a t*at, Robertson being a t*at, Klopp being a t*at. You're fast becoming the most unbearable team in English football  

Agreed. Have a tiny suspicion that our boys will be fired up to the extreme for the return on Boxing Day 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Yush96 said:

Sorry mate, you seem a reasonable guy, but in that game there was only one red card challenge and it came from Trent on Youri as it was clearly deliberate. Trents birthday recently I believe, but that was some sh*tty present he gave out!

Hamza is full on and he mistimed his tackle and the ensuing injury was an accident - nothing more.

So us missing Youri may well have impacted our ability to qualify for Europe, the road goes both ways.

Its not Hamza but Klopp that needs to calm down (on TV at least) - it may play well to the pool fans, but it is societally irreponsible, and don`t give me the passionate card he is grown man for goodness sake, so can be expected to keep his emotions in check as required.

• Like 2