Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
treer

Klopp showing his skill as manager

8 minutes ago, Corky said:

He interviews the way he wants it to be done. And he knows if he says something, they'll look at it on MOTD, Sky etc.

Time for Brendan to step up his grievances if he has any but as has been said, nothing too much was made of Hayden's tackle last week. He didn't really make too much of the penalty either.

I'd rather he didn't in all honesty. Don't have time for manager trying to take all the limelight. There's a difference between manager's like Klopp and Wilder, both who speak their minds. Wilder doesn't go full out on stupid rants, but will still get his view across. Klopp knew too well by going in on the Hamza tackle, he'd remove anyone looking at the Mane dive.  

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Foxes1 said:

Have a look on the RAWK forum where some so called Liverpool fan is hoping that someone breaks Hamza's leg so it's not only Leicester fans wishing ill on players. 

Then those people are assholes too. It's a disgusting thing to wish upon a player, no matter who they are.

2 hours ago, That_Dude said:

Anyone who does that is an idiot and I do hope that Salah's injury isn't serious.

But yeah, it's a bit rich from Klopp to speak about Choudhury (he did overcommit but he's not a dirty player at all) when TAA deserved at least yellow for a mean foul.

All managers talk "a bit rich" when it comes to their blinkered view as there is so much pressure, no matter where you are in the league. I suspect that Klopp was so angry because Salah hobbled off so at that point in time the injury could be anything. Hamza obviously didn't intend to injure Salah, but that is what happened, and he clearly wasn't in full control. It's football, and it happens, but that doesn't mean that fans and players and managers can't be angry about it when it does happen. On the same note, the Alexander-Arnold rake should have been a card as well, intentional or not.

Anyway, I'm not going to gum up your forums with my posts, but like I said it's good to see that Rodgers is doing well and playing great football in the league again. Take care everyone!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Pappy said:

Then those people are assholes too. It's a disgusting thing to wish upon a player, no matter who they are.

All managers talk "a bit rich" when it comes to their blinkered view as there is so much pressure, no matter where you are in the league. I suspect that Klopp was so angry because Salah hobbled off so at that point in time the injury could be anything. Hamza obviously didn't intend to injure Salah, but that is what happened, and he clearly wasn't in full control. It's football, and it happens, but that doesn't mean that fans and players and managers can't be angry about it when it does happen. On the same note, the Alexander-Arnold rake should have been a card as well, intentional or not.

Anyway, I'm not going to gum up your forums with my posts, but like I said it's good to see that Rodgers is doing well and playing great football in the league again. Take care everyone!

Is it OK to hope that Salah at least gets the flu and has to miss a few games, Klopp gets a stadium ban for inciting hatred on a player of colour and that TAA stubs his little toe on a coffee table and is left with a limp for 6 weeks?

13 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Is it OK to hope that Salah at least gets the flu and has to miss a few games, Klopp gets a stadium ban for inciting hatred on a player of colour and that TAA stubs his little toe on a coffee table and is left with a limp for 6 weeks?

I now have visions of Leicester fans dancing around under moonlight, throwing stuff into a big cauldron and chanting and then not five minutes later Mo Salah reaching for some Covonia and Vicks VapoRub.

lol

12 minutes ago, Pappy said:

I now have visions of Leicester fans dancing around under moonlight, throwing stuff into a big cauldron and chanting and then not five minutes later Mo Salah reaching for some Covonia and Vicks VapoRub.

lol

Shit...

He knows our secret.

15 hours ago, Abrasive fox said:

Klopp seems to get very high and mighty about tolerance and is very outspoken on things like the eu and brexit but then as soon as someone disagrees with him goes straight into bullying mode. I mean this borders on mild racism, not that i'm going to get offended about it but imagine if he said this about some other race or nationality? 

The perfect fit really.

20 hours ago, Unabomber said:

He has some kind of hold on the media as they seem to view him as this nice happy go lucky loveable man. Whereas in reality he is a nasty little twat. Shameful interview by him yesterday.

That's the most annoying thing. He can actually be a nasty piece of work but he is portrayed as this happy go lucky guy. The media has been very favourable towards him even in his first 2 years when his team was completely useless. 

3 minutes ago, Show me the Mane said:

Klopp has every right to call Hamza out for what he did.He was obviously annoyed  seeing Salah limp off like that.If it induced hatred then its not down to Klopp. He can't control what others say and react.

I'd like to see Klopp banned for some matches and fined. Totally lost my respect for him now.

I guess anything to deflect from Salah's actions before the foul or Mane's dive.

The FA needs to draw a line in the sand about calling out players in public and the lack of professionalism of Klopp should not be tolerated.

He needs to be made an example of. Public apology at the least.

Emotions are not a pass. Especially someone like him who manipulates emotions so well.

23 minutes ago, Koke said:

That's the most annoying thing. He can actually be a nasty piece of work but he is portrayed as this happy go lucky guy. The media has been very favourable towards him even in his first 2 years when his team was completely useless. 

It's his brand. Marketing 101.

I’ve never been seduced by Klopp’s supposed wacky charm. He’s always come across as a bit of an oddball who speaks before he thinks. Now, after Saturday’s OTT verbal attack on Hamza and ‘the English’, it is obvious that there is a more sinister, unpleasant side to him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Show me the Mane said:

Klopp has every right to call Hamza out for what he did.He was obviously annoyed  seeing Salah limp off like that.If it induced hatred then its not down to Klopp. He can't control what others say and react.

What the ****? Words have consequences if you're a public figure. 

• Like 2

When his fanbase have a history of racially abusing black Leicester City players, he has something of a duty of care to those players. If it wasn’t for his absurd overreaction then Hamza wouldn’t be receiving as many racist death threats and messages from people hoping his child dies of cancer. 

Can we call Fabinho out for doing exactly the same thing in the first half as well? Brendan was probably annoyed but didnt feel the need to.

Not down to klopp? Never your fault is it.

anyone see how annoyed the sky sports news presenter was when dermot gallagher said he had no idea what klopp was on about, standard yellow card, get on with it. deffo wanted him to say yeah he should be banned FOREVER so he could keep sucking klopp off and make it an even bigger deal. just stood in silence for like 10 seconds after the discussion trying to think of what to say. 

• Haha 1

Of course he does?

He manages probably the most globally supported football club.

If he says something with that much anger and emotion then of course people are going to listen and react to it. Don't be daft.

1 hour ago, SO1 said:

I'd like to see Klopp banned for some matches and fined. Totally lost my respect for him now.

I guess anything to deflect from Salah's actions before the foul or Mane's dive.

The FA needs to draw a line in the sand about calling out players in public and the lack of professionalism of Klopp should not be tolerated.

He needs to be made an example of. Public apology at the least.

Emotions are not a pass. Especially someone like him who manipulates emotions so well.

So, just so I'm clear you want him banned and fined for expressing an (albeit completely bias) opinion 

Because he is not the only one the holds it. There's a double spread in one of the papers stating its a sending off.

What are you charging him with just out of interest.

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

So, just so I'm clear you want him banned and fined for expressing an (albeit completely bias) opinion 

Because he is not the only one the holds it. There's a double spread in one of the papers stating its a sending off.

What are you charging him with just out of interest.

Rule. E71b. 

Though shall not be a cockwomble