Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
treer

Klopp showing his skill as manager

Klopp is a good (excellent) manager and is just 'playing the game' Same as other masters in this field such as Fergie and the housewives favourite.

whatever their fans or staff might say Liverpool are under huge pressure as league leaders and it is a way of deflecting any possible negatives.

doesn't mean I love Klopp, but if (when) Rogers comes out and says something similar we need to recognise it for what it is.

edited to add - I can think of virtually no players I would wish injury on - stay classy.

Edited by ParkerPen

8 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Do you think it a red card 

no, because you’re English

wtf’s that all about.

Klopp seems to get very high and mighty about tolerance and is very outspoken on things like the eu and brexit but then as soon as someone disagrees with him goes straight into bullying mode. I mean this borders on mild racism, not that i'm going to get offended about it but imagine if he said this about some other race or nationality? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ParkerPen said:

Klopp is a good (excellent) manager and is just 'playing the game' Same as other masters in this field such as Fergie and the housewives favourite.

whatever their fans or staff might say Liverpool are under huge pressure as league leaders and it is a way of deflecting any possible negatives.

doesn't mean I love Klopp, but if (when) Rogers comes out and says something similar we need to recognise it for what it is.

edited to add - I can think of virtually no players I would wish injury on - stay classy.

Rodgers has never done this, nor us he likely to, its not his style. See his reaction to Hayden's tackle he didnt feel the need to get involved.

Guest Markyblue
5 hours ago, Pappy said:

Hello, a Liverpool fan here. I hope you guys don't jump on me, but I do want to take the time to say that wishing Salah is injured and out of the game for a while, and that Hamza injures a few more players in the return game, is crass to say the least. You can criticise Klopp for talking about Hamza and ignoring the Alexander-Arnold incident (what manager would bring up their own player's faults willingly?) and you can discuss the Mane penalty, but there's no need to stoop to wishing injuries on players. As for the abuse that Hamza is getting, it's disgusting and I hope that the trolls who are doing it are found and prosecuted, because so far this season every time a player of colour does something the trolls come out in force and there's no need, or place, for it. Anyway, all of that aside, I'm glad to see that Rodgers is doing well with you guys and has you playing a great style of football, and whilst the game was in our favour today you'll certainly do the business against many teams as the season rolls on.

Please go away. 

You see on the BBC website main page there’s already no mentions of the penalty/dive, but Klopp getting angry about the never a red Hamza tackle is still there.

It’s working. He knows their deluded fan base will go along with whatever he says and continue to go after Hamza for the rest of his career now, even though Salah will probably start their next match. 

It’s even waaaay above the Hamza receiving racism article.

Edited by when_you're_smiling

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

Why does Klopp also say 'yeah good tackle' in a sarcastic way as if that's what the ref thinks? 

The ref gave a foul and a yellow card. Clearly thinks it's not a good tackle? 

I used to be able to tolerate Klopp but after his comments yesterday it's turned me. Comes across as a massive bellend after that. 

Never liked the man. Ever since he went mental, verbally abused and intimidated a 4th official in a CL game at Dortmund I thought he was s ****. Mourinho used to get hell for his antics but Klopp never get bad press. Look at the BBC interview, he even treats the journo who asks him questions like shit as if it's his fault for the incident.

Klopp is a cretin. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Liverpool love in from everyone is getting ridiculous.

Hamza's hardly renowned for his over the top tackles and crunching ref card type fouls is he?

All of the OTT actions has resulted in a young player getting racist and foul abuse- yeah nice work Klopp and co.

God forbid ANYTHING or ANYONE getting in the way of the magical story of Liverpool finally winning the Premier League title.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Koke said:

Never liked the man. Ever since he went mental, verbally abused and intimidated a 4th official in a CL game at Dortmund I thought he was s ****. Mourinho used to get hell for his antics but Klopp never get bad press. Look at the BBC interview, he even treats the journo who asks him questions like shit as if it's his fault for the incident.

Klopp is a cretin. 

Yep. Didn't like the way he aimed comments at 'being English' either just because the journalist dared to have his own opinion.

Bit of an odd reaction from him. Someone mentioned here that when things go well for him he's all normal, happy and smiley. When things go awry or go badly, the true colours come out - the ugly, gurning, teeth-baring, anger-ridden face shows up.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Pappy said:

Hello, a Liverpool fan here. I hope you guys don't jump on me, but I do want to take the time to say that wishing Salah is injured and out of the game for a while, and that Hamza injures a few more players in the return game, is crass to say the least. You can criticise Klopp for talking about Hamza and ignoring the Alexander-Arnold incident (what manager would bring up their own player's faults willingly?) and you can discuss the Mane penalty, but there's no need to stoop to wishing injuries on players. As for the abuse that Hamza is getting, it's disgusting and I hope that the trolls who are doing it are found and prosecuted, because so far this season every time a player of colour does something the trolls come out in force and there's no need, or place, for it. Anyway, all of that aside, I'm glad to see that Rodgers is doing well with you guys and has you playing a great style of football, and whilst the game was in our favour today you'll certainly do the business against many teams as the season rolls on.

Your spot on with the fact that nobody should wish an injury on anyone and it is indeed crass to wish this, however you are missing the irony in that if Kavanagh had not been such a poor ref he would have spotted a foul before this through his red tinted specs committed by none other than Mr Salah himself. Klopp's job is to do what he is doing and deflecting criticism from his players at least this season he did not have to have one half of the pitch cleared of snow at HT like last season that shows the class of the man

If Liverpool are still under pressure from Man City when they visit us on Boxing Day (which I’m sure they will be), can we all please join in with a raucous rendition of “Premier League champions, you’ll never sing that!”

They can string together as many league wins as they like but up to now they mean nothing in terms of silverware. We have won the Premier League; they haven’t. Let’s forcefully remind them of that when they come to our home.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, treer said:

The only reason he is singling Hamza out, it is take the focus away from the Mane dive.

The match only has so many column inches in newspapers and so many minutes on radio/tv.

It is good management, he cannot be knocked for taking this line of defence.

Spot on! How the media allow themselves to be so blatantly played baffles me. 

10 hours ago, Pappy said:

Anyone who does that is an idiot and I do hope that Salah's injury isn't serious.

But yeah, it's a bit rich from Klopp to speak about Choudhury (he did overcommit but he's not a dirty player at all) when TAA deserved at least yellow for a mean foul.

The thing which really rankles me is that Klopp actually instructs his players to do similar tackles in those scenarios. Firmino and Milner in particular stop quick counter attacks. 

If if I was Rodgers I’d be having words with Klopp because to highlight the player is a total and utter disgrace

10 hours ago, Pappy said:

Have a look on the RAWK forum where some so called Liverpool fan is hoping that someone breaks Hamza's leg so it's not only Leicester fans wishing ill on players. 

51 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

The thing which really rankles me is that Klopp actually instructs his players to do similar tackles in those scenarios. Firmino and Milner in particular stop quick counter attacks. 

If if I was Rodgers I’d be having words with Klopp because to highlight the player is a total and utter disgrace

Eviction Notice would be better.

Guest Cujek

Klopp is a ****ing mental case, have you seen some of the shit he does on the touchline. 

Total willy puller. 

Will be off to Real or Barca, which ever sacks their manager first, can't think of any where better for him. 

12 hours ago, Pappy said:

Of course you shouldn't be wanting to cause serious harm. So why an earth did TAA stamp of Tielemans Achilles like that? Only wanted to hurt him. Hamza was trying to prevent a dangerous attack.

Fine if you don't call out your own players and I like Klopp but he's a cvnt for calling our Hamza when you got away with 2 huge decisions and your player tried to hurt one of ours. Thanks to that classy move, loads of mouthbreathers come out racially abuse Hamza. Sadly people are just that thick they'll use Klopp's condemnation as an opportunity to attack Choudhury.

42 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

He has some kind of hold on the media as they seem to view him as this nice happy go lucky loveable man. Whereas in reality he is a nasty little twat. Shameful interview by him yesterday.

He interviews the way he wants it to be done. And he knows if he says something, they'll look at it on MOTD, Sky etc.

Time for Brendan to step up his grievances if he has any but as has been said, nothing too much was made of Hayden's tackle last week. He didn't really make too much of the penalty either.