Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
charliedawson

Leicester v Liverpool 26 Dec 2019

1 hour ago, TOMMYG said:

As anybody any idea how many tickets are left for this? I can't buy until Monday ( all members),  I v'e been to all home matches this season so far, but fear that there won't be any seats together left. I sit in the family stand so would need 1 adult & under 16.

You will be alright mate theres load's of tickets left in the family stand.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, TOMMYG said:

As anybody any idea how many tickets are left for this? I can't buy until Monday ( all members),  I v'e been to all home matches this season so far, but fear that there won't be any seats together left. I sit in the family stand so would need 1 adult & under 16.

23FFD5EA-D02A-42AE-8072-CF2516736903.png

49C5CBBF-0EFE-4FF2-9D73-79FD708E2DC7.png

Has anybody else ordered print at home tickets and still waiting for their email?

I ordered mine on Wednesday last week. Ticket office say they've sent it (twice), and that I need to check my spam folders, but it's not there :S

Never had any problems in the past so wondered if there might be an issue with their emails....

32 minutes ago, dave123 said:

Has anybody else ordered print at home tickets and still waiting for their email?

I ordered mine on Wednesday last week. Ticket office say they've sent it (twice), and that I need to check my spam folders, but it's not there :S

Never had any problems in the past so wondered if there might be an issue with their emails....

I've had mine no bother. Did once go to spam but never since. The club will post it to you if the email doesn't get through though. 

Edited by Sean2000
Typo
  • Thanks 1

On 19/11/2019 at 13:08, Bakey said:

Wouldn't get involved buying an selling with this guy, he's banned from buying tickets due to touting 

Thats good to know, explains the seemingly genuine  offer of an U18 ticket and then radio silence ever since ... annoying

• Like 1