Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
charliedawson

Leicester v Liverpool 26 Dec 2019

27 minutes ago, norfolkfox222 said:

I have 2 season tickets. Can’t go tonight now, anyone know if club will take them back or let me sell them on obviously they’d have to the re prints? 

anyone interested pm me 

I need one ticket , I am a Leicester fan

35 minutes ago, norfolkfox222 said:

I have 2 season tickets. Can’t go tonight now, anyone know if club will take them back or let me sell them on obviously they’d have to the re prints? 

anyone interested pm me 

Absolute carnage, tickets no longer available, would rather they go empty than let some scouse wannabes get in the home end. Sad, surely the club should look into buying season tickets back if people like me from Norfolk can’t go! Shame 

1 hour ago, Jack1993 said:

That sounds exactly like what a Liverpool fan would say 

All I did is ask for is  a ticket ,  Leicester could have sold 10000 extra tickets for this fixture because they are playing well and 2end in the league and it is long bank holiday 

EA181D98-F67A-4798-847B-6D7B3D17725C.jpeg

Edited by khaled

16 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Not impressed by the volume of new accounts, wanting tickets for tomorrow. 

16-17 new accounts set up since early November all requesting tickets as first post/first few posts. I’m sure some may be legitimate, but it will be interesting to see how many post in the future 🤔. Think people are right to be cautious 

16 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

16-17 new accounts set up since early November all requesting tickets as first post/first few posts. I’m sure some may be legitimate, but it will be interesting to see how many post in the future 🤔. Think people are right to be cautious 

As I said elsewhere, why aren't they writing Matt Elliott in the relevant thread?

19 minutes ago, Resonate said:

Have 1 x spare.  I’m in town now.  PM me.  If you are a new member be prepared to prove you are lesta!

Bit of a d!ck move asking me to make an offer. Hope nobody gives you more than face value. 

In fact I hope you don't sell it. You had your chance.

• Like 1