Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
charliedawson

Leicester v Liverpool 26 Dec 2019

I've booked a double room for 2 at the Campanile Hotel for the evening of 26th December but we are now staying at a friends house.

If anyone wants the double room which is all paid in advance, it is £29

Reason I booked there is we were bringing the dogs and it is a dog friendly hotel.

4 hours ago, Chiltern Fox said:

With no public transport between lboro and leics on boxing day how are ppl making way to game? I really dont want to drive as cant drink.

Any ideas? I've seen a bus service before kickoff, but nothing going back to lboro after the game.

Cheers

Jetpack?

Bit of a long shot but does anyone have a child ticket in the family stand that they wont be using? I have 1 adult and 2 kids but looking for a ticket so my wife can come (also she will drive so I can have a pint). I will then upgrade one of my child tickets and one of my kids will go in on the extra child ticket. If anyone can help please DM me.