Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
charliedawson

Leicester v Liverpool 26 Dec 2019

My only trip back home to England in 2 years and the only games are Liverpool at home and Newcastle away on new years day. If anyone has any spare tickets available for Liverpool I will dish out rep points on every post you make until the end of time. 

Edited by Lambert09

8 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

My only trip back home to England in 2 years and the only games are Liverpool at home and Newcastle away on new years day. If anyone has any spare tickets available for Liverpool I will dish out rep points on every post you make until the end of time. 

You'll be fine for Newcastle away I think

8 minutes ago, lcfc true said:

So the missus has booked Christmas away this year 🤬🤬🤬my tickets are going to be up for grabs for the Boxing Day clash.. 1 adult 1 under 18 and a child available. Can be upgraded if needed but will only sell as a set of 3 together 

Sent you a pm

Just can't gauge this one and how quickly it will sell. Planning on going with my husband - I can get my ticket from Weds, but his not until Friday. Just don't know whether we will be able to get seats together or not if I wait until then. Anyhow with 50+ points, how's it looking so far?!

Hi, I'm an international fan that will be traveling to the U.K. during Christmas period, I'm looking for adult tickets (under 22 is fine) for the liverpool match on 26/12. I do not have membership hence would not be able to buy the tickets at the priority level. Really hope to be able to catch the match while visiting hence any help is appreciated!!

Seen someone on Facebook say they aren’t many left already. Will be gutted to miss this one :(

If there’s anyone with 35+ pts who won’t be going who could help out, I would be very grateful! I just need the one reference as I am on 35 - it’s just my husband only has +15 (and I guess I can’t really leave him on his own on Boxing Day 😂). 

Edited by rachhere

9 hours ago, rachhere said:

Seen someone on Facebook say they aren’t many left already. Will be gutted to miss this one :(

If there’s anyone with 35+ pts who won’t be going who could help out, I would be very grateful! I just need the one reference as I am on 35 - it’s just my husband only has +15 (and I guess I can’t really leave him on his own on Boxing Day 😂). 

Worst case, I think there will be a few STH's selling their tickets. The KO time is going to put a few off.

• Like 1